I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

In some pics ( pax side ) it looks as if there are buttons(?) on the outside of the window or are those reflections? The driver side pics are clean looking. I like them a lot.

Update: Mission Successful

Now that a final product and methods are complete I will be working with the Admin here and others to make these available.
Just curious if you have any updates on these at all?I am thrilled to see someone accomplish this.

In some pics ( pax side ) it looks as if there are buttons(?) on the outside of the window or are those reflections? The driver side pics are clean looking. I like them a lot.
There are no buttons or exterior fasteners of any kind. What you are seeing is a slight low spot in the plastic where the inserts have pulled tension on the material. It is not very noticable in person unless caught by the right angle of light.

I have contacted the Admin regarding becoming a vendor. He has not responded to me at all. I will follow up to see what is going on. Once this is done I should be able to give everyone interested an accurate time table. I will also be offering a group buy to lower material costs (and of course allow a generous discount to everyone here).

Stay tuned. . .

My car is now in the paint shop and will be for a couple of months but I would like to get these windows and have the body man install them. Let me know when they are available. Thanks kindly

I have excellent quarter windows, but these are sweet looking! Next you need to make the rear glass flush fit to match! ;)

Ok,

I have been really busy at my full time job with a recent promotion. My apologies to all of those who have been waiting patiently. I have to square up some things with the admin and then I will start discussing options.

Who here would be interested in receiving them already tinted?