I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Hey Brian just stopping in again to find out when you would get to mine? Sorry to be a pain but I might have the car sold an I don't want to end up with the windows with no car, also I have to put windows in it to ship it. Mike

Decided to pass on these due to poor responses on people asking when they should receive their windows and several months of getting their windows ... Just my 2 cents worth if you start a project and take people's money you should put that task at number 1 on your list ! Sorry if I made anyone mad but the truth is in the pudding !

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeh I have been trying for a responce all week think its time to ask for a refund.I understand some but its been over 4 months.

I pm'd Brian at the beginning of the week and also called on Wednesday and left a call back number. I have not heard back.

Fair enough.
I will say, I have been critical on this ever since you went MIA from 3-3 to 3-24.
I would like to see a good outcome on this for you, although I am still skeptical.
Shit happens and I understand it's beyond your control.

Good luck
D
X2

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I would like to see some pics of these from someone that actually has received a set and has installed them without repainting the car. I am trying to be patient,but I think too a little better communication couldn't hurt.

Wow,

here we go again. :rolleyes:

There are some serious issues with this boards notification system. I never get emails or alerts anymore when posts are made. I own a business, run another and have a family to tend to. . . I do not live on this board so I rely on my email notifications.

I have been out of town in Alabama all last week and weekend. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Regarding the windows, I will be shipping several sets out this week. I am the only person able to produce these at our shop so when my company sends me out of town it puts a stop to everything. There is nothing I can do about that.

I HAVE sent two sets out. Those individuals may respond but I can't force them to show pictures of their car. One didn't prepare the body correctly and now wants his money back which we have already worked out.

Mick, I will reach out to you if you need something but call me or PM if its urgent.

Kirb, I have replied to your PM.

Decided to pass on these due to poor responses on people asking when they should receive their windows and several months of getting their windows ... Just my 2 cents worth if you start a project and take people's money you should put that task at number 1 on your list ! Sorry if I made anyone mad but the truth is in the pudding !

Move on. Enough said and I'll tell you where your 2 cents can go.

Wow,

There are some serious issues with this boards notification system. I never get emails or alerts anymore when posts are made. I own a business, run another and have a family to tend to. . . I do not live on this board so I rely on my email notifications.

I have been out of town in Alabama all last week and weekend. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Regarding the windows, I will be shipping several sets out this week. I am the only person able to produce these at our shop so when my company sends me out of town it puts a stop to everything. There is nothing I can do about that.

I HAVE sent two sets out. Those individuals may respond but I can't force them to show pictures of their car. One didn't prepare the body correctly and now wants his money back which we have already worked out.

Mick, I will reach out to you if you need something but call me or PM if its urgent.

I hope this all doesn't deter you from continuing your effort in this endeavor. I'm really looking forward to ordering a set in a few months when I put my car in the body shop

I hope this all doesn't deter you from continuing your effort in this endeavor. I'm really looking forward to ordering a set in a few months when I put my car in the body shop

Let me put it this way. . . I have thousands tied up in engineering costs and time, GD&T costs, patent costs, attorney fees, and then of course there was the thousands I got screwed out of from Shields. I am in this too deep to quit producing. I just need my day job to quit sending me all over the country so I can spend time producing. I have already spent machining costs to enable my supplier print the frit borders onto the glass for me so the process will not be so time consuming.

Except for PM's I get no notifications either Brian. Do yourself a favor and plan on visiting the board on at least 2 days a week. Tuesday and Friday would give you the chance to catch up with what's going on the best since most posts happen either over the weekend or through the week.;)

Except for PM's I get no notifications either Brian. Do yourself a favor and plan on visiting the board on at least 2 days a week. Tuesday and Friday would give you the chance to catch up with what's going on the best since most posts happen either over the weekend or through the week.;)

Good advice. Will do from here out. I spent time today making TB.com an icon on my phone to stay posted.

Wow charlie....did you figure that out all by yourself??????? LMAO

Bryan

Just trying to help a new vendor on how to take care of business B.:p The largest amount of post happen on Friday or Monday so if he checks in on Tuesday he should be able to find out what's going on. Wednesday through Friday it's dead most of the time.;)

I'm still in for front and rear windshields when the opportunity arrises. I can get you measurements as well when you need them.

Good advice. Will do from here out. I spent time today making TB.com an icon on my phone to stay posted.
If you have a gmail account use that for your notifications. Solved my notification issues.

Bryan

I'm still in for front and rear windshields when the opportunity arrises. I can get you measurements as well when you need them.

You just concentrate on gathering all the parts I need - and quit worrying about your car. :p

Wow,

No good deed goes unpunished! :D
I highly recommend you quit your full time job, and concentrate on dealing with the Regal QTR glass complaints full time. :p