I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

A set went out last week. I will be resending that set due to an unseen issue and also sending several others out this week. I just got back into town from a business trip so I will start back on getting sets out.

EVIL,

Thanks!

I have 3 sets sanded drilled and painted. I will press the inserts tonight and send them out. I'm trying to work as diligently as possible. Should I donate a set to Nasty Wendy?

That would be very cool. you can hold off on mine .The quarter panel isnt even off yet.You can send mine out last

I have two sets about to go out and two more in process. I had all intentions of shipping the two yesterday but I was out of the office all day on business and same with today. I will be sending those out tomorrow and the next two sets should be ready friday.

Best regards,

Brian

I am holding off on getting my car painted to see when would be a good time to order your windows . How long before you get caught up on your back orders ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am kinda curious too how long it might be until us guys that said we can wait can expect to get windows shipped to us?

I shipped two sets out last week. I have several sets in process right now and plan to ship several out this week. I am working as fast as I can but please remember these are hand built units at this point. All new orders are on hold until the first batch is complete.

Thank you,

Brian

I shipped two sets out last week. I have several sets in process right now and plan to ship several out this week. I am working as fast as I can but please remember these are hand built units at this point. All new orders are on hold until the first batch is complete.

Thank you,

Brian
Oh I understand wasn't trying to rush you.;)

To all who have purchased the kit:

From this point forward I will not be refunding due to poor body work issues. Please remember and take into consideration the fact that the entire radius surrounding the window will now be visible. The molding that once covered the area is not going to be present therefore if you have not cleaned up the factory weld seam area and surrounding areas it will not look very good.

Anyone familiar with proper bodywork will know what to do to properly prepare this area for "viewing". For examples see any of my previously posted photos on this thread.

Thank you,

Brian

Brian,

What happened or are you just giving a statement?

Also, can you update everyone that has paid for windows as to who has had windows shipped?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I have shipped two sets. Those who have received theirs can chime in as I will not give that kind of information out. One of the customers who will remain nameless had issues on the overall fit and finish with the flush mount windows installed. The body side was not prepared knowing that the area would be exposed (obviously due to the trim not being present now) so the edges of the window opening looked terrible in comparison to the straight edges of the glass.

Wow, I thought that would be pretty obvious that the inside edges would need to be "finished" before installation of these. I guess you really need to spell things out for people huh?
I can't wait to see a finished set on a car. I will definitely be ordering a set when my car goes in for paint the beginning of next year

Would like to see some pics. Some pics of windows jut R&Red with no body work and a finished one

No Update. I have not finished the three sets that were supposed to ship last week. I have been out of town on business a lot lately due to my day job. I will keep everyone posted on when the next three sets ship.

Thanks,

Brian

To all who have purchased the kit:

From this point forward I will not be refunding due to poor body work issues. Please remember and take into consideration the fact that the entire radius surrounding the window will now be visible. The molding that once covered the area is not going to be present therefore if you have not cleaned up the factory weld seam area and surrounding areas it will not look very good.

Anyone familiar with proper bodywork will know what to do to properly prepare this area for "viewing". For examples see any of my previously posted photos on this thread.

Thank you,

Brian

This is what kinda kept me from pulling the trigger on a set of these. Your test picture you posted had primer on the car. Made me kinda iffy not knowing what it would look like if you just took out the original quarter window and put yours in. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait until I get some prep and paint done before I get a set. Good luck getting these done.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app