I'm back!!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. It is definitely good to be back into the world of turbos that's for sure.

I will work on a chart that compares old vs new and get it posted up shortly.
I know something like this has been needed for a long time. As far as what stall goes with what, with the new technology and wheel designs, those set in stone rules have been changing every day.

Don,
Yeah, I know what you are saying, I've had a couple of those calls already. You remember what our standard answer was right? LOL
Things have definitely changed for the better and things are definitely looking up, as far as the technology and new stuff are concerned.

Yep, I'm still warped in the head with Turbo Buick fever, there's no doubt about it. I really want to take my Sunbird and convert it to RWD and stuff a V6 Turbo in it. That's the whole reason for me keeping my first car, is for that project.

Anywho, I will keep everyone posted and keep helping the best I can.
Thanks again for the kind words everyone.

Patrick

Sam, I love your location....that's funny!

Patrick, I need to call you, I still have some money to use up there at PTE.

Welcome back Patrick, although in my eyes you never really left because even when you weren't employed with Precision Turbo you were still here to give plenty of help and advice to all of us in the Turbo Buick community.:cool: