I'm back!!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Just wanted to spread the word to all my Buick brothers and sisters out there.
As of yesterday, 8/17/09 , I am currently back with Precision Turbo as a Level 2 Territory Sales Rep. It's a long story, but I am glad to be back. I will continue to keep everyone up to date on the latest and greatest technology from PTE and will help as much as I can.
There's some awesome technology here at the shop, especially with the new Precision CNC'd Compressor wheels. With their advanced aerodynamic designs, these wheels are producing some very impressive results. More to come soon and as always, let me know if I can help you.

Patrick Rubio

Patrick, good to hear this. You have always helped us out here on the board and answered alot of our turbo question. I'm glad to see you will be able to give us new data and feedback on current innovations at precision. I will be sending you a pm in regards to some turbo stuff. Not sure if you can help but we will see.

Again congrats.

Good news!!!! The way you kept up on turbo specs it seemed like you never really left....:biggrin:

dr frankenstein

I'll give it my best shot, go ahead.

And thanks guys, it's good to be back.

Patrick

Glad you are back.

Wow Patrick,
Glad to hear you are back. I think you are a great asset to the PTE team. Hope they take really good care of you there.

I remember 6 years ago when I first got into turbo Buicks I was talking to you on a regular basis when you worked at Precision back then. None of my friends at that time understood turbo cars and my knowledge on these cars was very slim. You were a wealth of information to me on my first ever Buick build.

You sold me allot of stuff, turbo, injectors, intercooler, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, chips for the ecm, down pipe, scanmaster, ETC. It was enjoyable doing business with you back then. I learned allot from you before I took our car to the next level. This photo brings back some memories of when our car was a daily driver with weekend drag strip duties.

Any way sorry for the rant, and good luck with your new job. You are a natural for this position.

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 572
Patrick,

Welcome back, I am glad Harry listened. =)
You will be as big an asset to PT as you are our community.

Talk to you soon,

Great to hear Patrick! You've always been a great voice of reason for me when it comes to turbos.:biggrin:

welcome back Patrick!!

i was at our usual meeting place and Terry was saying they really miss you around there.

Very good!.
Now, is it possible to come up with a chart that compares all the new turbos to all the older ones? It would helpful to see what stalls are recommended for all, what potential hp, recommended injectors, etc. It was confusing before for me now I go no idea what is comparable to what. I would like to believe the new billets are worth it but sometimes I see combos and times and say geez, thats no better than an old school TA49 or TE44.:confused:

Hey Patrick...I want to make 10,000 horsepower on my V-Tec 0.023 liter engine...but I want to drive it daily on the street with no issues and I want instant spoolup...which turbo would you recommend?

:D