if your spouse lied to you....

Dragon aren't you a porter? I think I remember talking to you when I was out in Manas. Good luck bro, I'm free to talk anytime

SSgt Larry Smith
USAF 2T271

Yeah brother im a porter. Its all good now like i said i think its all hear say but if its not i know i will find out, someone will slip up and let something out if its not out already. You out in the field now?

I love the porter lifestyle man but i have been gone more then i have been home. Where you out of. My home base is littlerock. not much of a buick scene down there. I think i just jacked my own thread. Ty, thats your job isnt it lol.

Thanks guys. I talked to her and i talked to the guy that was rumored to have been doing this stuff and when i get home i will have to see if i can readjust to things. Last time was hard for me because of the long separation. I think i will be good though. It just dont need this stuff right now in the enviroment i am in because if my head isnt in the game i can get hurt.

I truly hate to hear what's going on. Reading this angers me in so many ways.

With that said, I think you answered your own questions with this comment. It probably the hardest thing you will ever have to do, but you need to put it out of your head. Accept that you can't do anything about it, and focus on the task at hand. I believe anything in a marriage can be worked out until a third person is involved. At that point the best thing to do is walk away and realize there is no going back. Her inability to control herself or have the simple decency to respect the sacrifice you are making should not be allowed to pull you down or in anyway endanger you at your current location. Doing something stupid or making bad decisions based on emotion is not the right thing to do, the best revenge is always success!

Again, very sorry to hear about this, hang in there. Thanks for the job you are doing!!!

Dragonnational im a youngin but i can promise you ive seen more than guys twice my age.. I could tell you some stories that would make your jaw hit the ground, what you gotta remember is this..dont jump the gun first of all and noone is perfect second of all you have to look at your overall relationship and whats most important to you. If you have a good overall relationship and u know she loves you as much as you love her then dont throw it down the toilet even if it is true...A good woman that truly understands you that you can be with day in and out is hard to find..At the same time dont be a sucker and turn a blind eye to the obvious its a fine line and you gotta really know the person you are with..Dont flip out for several reasons one you need to come back alive and two noone knows what happened but her and the guy that was involved and if you flip out the communication door will close and youll never find out...Thanks for doin what u are doin pimpin and dont worry things have a way of workin themselves out...

Thanks for your service to our country man, it is truly appreciated. Hope every thing works out well.

Bro...I've been in your position. You absolutely have to focus on the task at hand. You cannot afford to do otherwise.

When you get back home I hope everything works out the way you want it to. One way or the other it WILL work itself out.

God bless you for doing what you do keeping us fools safe at home. You are in my prayers...:cool:

Sorry to hear the situation bro. But I hear things like this often one of my very close friends is in the navy & has been gone for up to 8 months @ a time. his wife was creeping around on him, But although we knew "we being his friends" we dare not tell him, I'm no1 to crush sum1's family ..

He did indeed find out & was pretty pissed we didnt say anything but he agreed that he would'nt have believed it if he did'nt see it 4 himself

It will come out if its true just act accordingly.

Yeah thats what i am thinking also. I love this girl with everything i have and i still talk to her daily and i dont bring it up anymore because i consider it closed. She has friends that i know have creeped on their husbands and she got pretty pissed off at the situation. One of which was with the guy in question and i was their when she went 20 different kinds of ape **** on both of them. About her friend not being faithful and about him being an a$$hole. I know in my heart that she wouldnt do anything to hurt me intentionally. But she is military also so i know that when she deploys she grabs lots of attention as do all girls in deployed locations. I guess what i am getting at is i think i am just paranoid at the whole thing because of the short turn around i had when i got home that i feel i wasnt able to give her all the attention and time that she needed. I just want to give her everything i can and for her to accept it with open arms and i feel i am not able to do that being gone all the F'n time.

The guy preys on deployed men's wives? He needs a large helping of good ole country AZZ ****PIN!!! I wish I was close enough or I would visit him for you bud:mad: What a jerk:mad:

yeah it took me a whole lot of self restrain to not beat the absolute piss out of him when i found out he was doing this to her friend. I just dont get how guys can do that to someone else man. I have always been able to look at every situation from all angles and when it comes down to it you have to understand who else you will hurt. Belive me i have had way too many chances to cheat on my wife and not once have i ever given in to the temptations of a quick fling or affair. Its just not worth it in my opinion. I think i am going to turn into a cheaters nightmare and start my own P.I. business and bury alot of people in the desert somewhere LOL. Just a joke nothing serious i dont want you guys thinking i am gonna go balistic or anything lol.

You had the doubt in your mind that something was wrong, the only way that you will absolutely know for certain is to hire a private investigator.