If the orgininal Guns N Roses went on tour...?

Would you like to see a GNR reunion tour?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No way

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Saw them open for Crue in 1988. Dont remember too much of the concert....:biggrin:

Wouldnt waste my time today going see them.

Yeah, my brother will be there. I want to, but just couldn't justify the grand+ it'd cost with tickets, airfare, hotel, rental car, etc.

I think everyone should go to a music festival at least once in their life. It's quite the experience. Thankfully I'm only three hours away from Austin City Limits and get to stay at my friends house every year. :biggrin:

I think everyone should go to a music festival at least once in their life. It's quite the experience. Thankfully I'm only three hours away from Austin City Limits and get to stay at my friends house every year. :biggrin:

Oh, I've been to more than my share. All but four Ozzfests, saw Summer Sanitarium in St. Louis in '00, Lollapalooza in San Diego in '03, and can't even count all the Rockfests and other festivals I've seen. From the time I got my driver's license to just a couple years ago, my brother and I hit everything we could. I estimate I've seen over 200 bands cross the stage.

Axel would show up 5 hours late wasted and play for 15 minutes cuss out the audience and walk. Oh wait that already happened.