idle high

i replaced all vacuum lines. i replaced IAC valve. i replaced EGR valve. put header gaskets welded driver side header. rebuilt turbo all new seals gaskets. my rpm is 900 guess they said it supposed to be around 650-750. i don't know what else to do. any help would be great thanks

Does your throttle cable and cruise control cable have free play in them.

and I almost feel dumb for asking this..... but what is your IAC reading (and TPS) on your scantool at idle fully warmed up?

i have a got it lower now think it was erg or the gasket just replaced it with the one on my GN since its down now it bounces between 700-800.
my readings though. Still think somethings wrong
AF 05
L8 38-42
INT 124-133 bounces around
BL 142
CLT 192
ATS110
RPM 700-800
IAC 43
CC 135-142

Like Earl mentioned, bringing the IAC down a bit will quiet that purring kitten a bit. You forgot to mention TPS. TPS/IAC go hand in hand. If you adjust one, you will have to readjust the other.

I keep my TPS at .42 and IAC in the teens.

i can't get it to go below 30 i don't know whats wrong. my cars running like shit. i changed plugs, wires, IAC, PCV, throttle body gasket, vacuum block and gasket,turbo, all seals, fuel pressure reg, fuel filter, &header gaskets, all fuses are good. i put my coil off my GN which is good on there no difference. i don't know what else to do besides AFM and fuel pump and injectors and chip. i have another AFM changed it but no difference.

It has been asked a few times but I didn't see the answer. What is the TPS reading at your new IAC reading?