ID These Parts?

Greybeard

Hi folks. I have a few parts left over from my Regal T project, and I'm not sure what they are or what they're worth. Can you ID them for me and hopefully give me an idea of what I should ask for them?

Pix are below, and thanks in advance.:biggrin:

'Beard

DSC_8553.jpg

DSC_8556.jpg

DSC_8562.jpg

The first picture are transmission cooler lines (going to radiator), the second picture is an air conditioning line going from the accumulator dryer to the condenser, and the last picture is a wastegate actuator. As for how much they're worth, do a search using the "search" function (of course :rolleyes:), but I'd say they're worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them...

Good luck,

Claude. :wink:

The first picture are transmission cooler lines (going to radiator),

:eek:Alright you have a homework assignment go out to your car and take a good look at the High pressure power steering line from the gear box.
Any way price wise IMO $10.00 PS line, $25.00 for the AC condensor line, $10-$5 for the Stock wastegate actuator.

Oops!...

:eek:Alright you have a homework assignment go out to your car and take a good look at the High pressure power steering line from the gear box.

Homework done...Yeah, it's a power steering hose...Sorry...I screwed up...:frown:...:redface:...:)...:biggrin:

Claude. :biggrin: