I Want My Money Back...

My order was placed March 29 WAY, before the moving date ...sent several PMs and emails and i havent heard Sh#t.....I guess a 350.00 order is not priority for them...Not a very good 1st time buying experience for me....

There are some parts I want to get and I'm debating whether or not to order with GBodyParts. When I order parts, I want them ASAP.

There are some parts I want to get and I'm debating whether or not to order with GBodyParts. When I order parts, I want them ASAP.

He's usually right on it. I expect that once he is back online and up and running it will be just like the days of yor. Once he is up and running, has a few weeks to deal with his disgruntled customers and all his back orders he will go back to being my Number 1 Vendor. Until then, I will leave him be to sort this all out.

Regardless of the current clusterf**k, he has the backing of the majority of the board, and that's not an easy feat.

The guy is moving....a thousand and one something odd parts....we were all forewarned about this from his mouth directly...he's not avoiding or ignoring us...if anything he's probably agonizing on the hit his reputation has probably taken....

Rosadod...I understand and I would be upset as well...but you have to consider Brian's plight....he will come through for you...as he has at one point and time or another, all of us...

Im not kissing his ass either or saying what is wrong is right....I'm just standing by and on this man's reputation which in my book today, goes a very long way...

Thats fine. But if he can't handle the client load while he is moving then close down shop until it is sorted out. How can you have time to charge someones account but not have time to ship a part?

All systems should be go for them tomorrow. I talked again with Brian on Friday and they will be open tomorrow!

I'll wait until I hear a couple positve feedbacks.
---------------------------
All of the above was positive feedback for Brian excluding 1 person's complaint. How many would you like? I have bought quite a bit of parts fron GBodyParts.com and never had a hiccup. My orders have always been at my door within the week, and generally within a few days, and I am in Ca.
I do understand the fustration of what happened above, but nobody runs 100% all of the time without a hiccup.
May I make a suggestion:
Wouldn't it be easier to call Brian and see if he has what you need in stock, when he can ship it, and go from there. Or send him an E-mail with the same questions.
I feel that this is an isolated incident and was above and beyond Brian's control, but maybe that's just me.
I don't know of any of the supporting vendors/suppliers on TB.com that are not good guys. And I have ordered a lot of parts from a lot of TB.com supporting suppliers.

I'll wait until I hear a couple positve feedbacks.

These new guys crack me up.....:tongue:

Here's a positive feedback for you:

Few years ago (6 years) my GN was involved in a pretty bad accident. After not being able to find certain parts I gave Brian a ring and he single handidly supplied me with everything I needed to rebuild the car. He had to deal with myself and my body shop (which sucked) and all parts including a complete door, rocker panel, and everything in between that was shipped extremely fast and arrived on time. Needed a seat bracket too. He sent one that actually was two left side pieces. Strange! So obviously it didn't fit. E-mailed him and he said to keep that track and sent me another correct one free. Arrived in 2 days. I praise him for having to deal with me literally about 10 separate times during this rebuild because of all the "little" things I found out I needed. All separate shipments arrived in a timely manner.

Fast forward a couple years and I had a problem with my powermaster system. Thought it might be the accumulator so I got one from him. Ended up not being that. Spent a hour on the phone with him attempting to diagnose the problem. Tried a switch that was sent from him, no charge, just trying to help diagnose. Ended up being the pump. Sent him back the switch and got a pump from him in rapid time.

Fast forward again to last August/September. My car gets hit (hit and run) outside my house. I need a whole new front bumper assembly. Again he has to deal with me AND my body shop simultaneously. Parts show up in a week. Also decided to do body bushings at that time too. Again, parts showed up quick with no problems. Charged my card for the bushings (because I ordered them without the body shop calling) and when all the parts showed up at the body shop, the shop paid for the parts...the charge on my account was promptly removed from my card after the shop paid.

In sum, I have had nothing but awesome service from brian and co. He has gone out of his way to help me out on multiple occasions and without his service, my car would be around today.

Hope that helps dude...just my personal experience

charging before shipping

Figured I would start here.
Sent you the e-mail today showing your order was drop shipped or at least the order was placed with Full throttle thru us. We never charge until the order is shipped thru us or we place a drop ship. Common practice in any business.
Yes we have been down for 3 weeks but your card was credited today.
If Need be I will post the e-mail.
You have it & that should be good enough.
I'll make a seperate post as to why we were down for so long.

When I order parts, I want them ASAP.

We all do but this isn't summit racing, and these vendors that cater to our very limited market, keep getting run out of town due to this very typical "Turbo Buick" attitude. I want it yesterday and for a dollar, or I have a race next week and need the part ASAP(even though I could have ordered it 6 months ago, I figured I'd wait till the last minute).

Think about it this way. Allot of these parts are custom to our cars. It's like dropping your engine off at a shop and thinking your going to get it back in 2 days. Not going to happen. Some shops can take months to get it done and I think they like money down as well.

I think allot of of the Buick guys, esp the newbies don't appreciate the parts offered for our very limited market, 20 year old car.

There really only seems to be a relatively small group that refuse to grasp the situation Brian was in and continue to gripe, whine and complain.

I think if I were Brian, I'd be really tempted to tell those few to F.O.A. & D. !!
I know Brian's above that so I'll say it for him.

Yes I am new here. I have seen a couple theads about this same issue. How do you think that looks to a new potential customer? Yeah, not very good.

Yes I am new here. I have seen a couple theads about this same issue. How do you think that looks to a new potential customer? Yeah, not very good.

Ok your new....you came at a bad time. Brian, in my opinion and probably several others here is that they could not be more happy with him. He is, by FAR, ill repeat that, BY FAR, the best vendor here. I only buy things through him after I have been screwed by another vendor here. Brian will sit on the phone for hours to help customers and is very good guy. He bends over backwards for the community so please, dont talk **** if you havent dealt him.