I think tranny is gone!!! HELP

BLU-T

Hey folks,

Here is the scenario...I'm driving to work about 65mph when all the sudden there is no more pull from the car....The engine didn't die, it just felt like the tranny disengaged....So I let the car coast to a stop(engine is still running) put the car in parkand shift back into gear...NOTHING!!!!.....Can anyone out there help with this one....

TIA,
Hank

P.s. pheonix guys any suggestions on potential shops could help as well...I have TCI rebuild kit and shift kit installed in tranny...This was done about 3 years ago...only running 17psi as well....

sound s like the pump may have gave up the ghost .i have a friend whos gn died two weeks ago, he was just riding and the engine began to rev up ..the tranny guy said the front pump gave up in the tranny .

DISCONNECT A COOLER LINE AT THE RADIATOR AND START THE ENGINE FOR 5 SECONDS .IF NO OIL COMES OUT THE PUMP ROTOR IS BROKE .IF IT DOES THEN THE MANUAL VALVE IS DISCONNECTED ,THE INPUT SHAFT ,FORWARD DRUM OR TURBINE IN THE CONVERTOR MAY BE BROKEN .WWW.CKPERFORMANCE.COM