I think its finally shot!

The "short star"
3.4 they run ok fairly reliable, parts are expensive and they are also expensive just to work on. a lot more parts in the 3.4.

The "short star"
3.4 they run ok fairly reliable, parts are expensive and they are also expensive just to work on. a lot more parts in the 3.4.

Cool... I will stick to finding a 3.8 S2, but I will keep the 3.4 in mind... encase I get desperate:biggrin:

I have a chip burner for the GM TBI system

so yes it will work on a buick V6.

tell me what you want and need.

the catch......... the more you know about the engine the better I can program the chip.

A.j.

I thought the Short star was a 3.5L dohc v6 based on the Northstar and the 3.4 was related to the GM 60 degree v6 family that includes the LQ1 dohc 3.4, the RWD 2.8 (found in S10s), and the 2.8/3.1/3100/3400 found in smaller FWD cars and finally the 3.4 S-10 replacement engine?

My mistake I thought he said 3.5L. And I even typed 3.4 in the post. lol I hate stupid litre displacements metric

I have a chip burner for the GM TBI system

so yes it will work on a buick V6.

tell me what you want and need.

the catch......... the more you know about the engine the better I can program the chip.

A.j.

I might still do a carb turbo, there is a guy not to far from me selling a 78 3.8 turbo on turbobuicks... If I got that rout, then I will got with a TBI setup:biggrin:

sounds like a great idea. If you do the tbi setup post pic of how you do it so other can try it.