i swear off a cliff i tell ya...

im faster

so yeah.. some times my car wont start fast.. like..

ill turn the key to start.. wait i dunno 4 or 5 seconds and it will start.. well i was looking at wires and trying to find the problem... remembered when i put the coil pack on i pinched the back left wire wire is not cut just pinched... so i took off the coil pack wiggled the wire and put the pack back on.. did the prayer.. and started ...

ok so now my big problem.. car is missing like crazzzzzy.. like if im at no boost or a few pounds runs ok.. BUT. to the floor or half throttle misses like no other.

i think hmm must be the MAF switched it with another i had (not 100% sure its good but i was told it was good.) didnt help...

my tps was going crazy took it off switched it with a buddies didnt help the problem, cleaned mine and put it back on now its doing ok the tps is not the missing part.

so could it be the pinched wire in the coil pack?
should i cut and reconnect? if so with what tape a connector?
i just am getting sick of this.. i mean i know its a buick.. but damn when will it end..

btw... the car was running GREAT except a slight miss on the top top end before switching gears at WOT. then the car sat for like 5 days and got towed and sat for the week end now it runs like ****..

so any ideas...

Check your fuel psi , i had a similair problem recently that i swore was an ignition / MAF problem turned out it was the fuel pump dying out .

I'm a little confused....

Do you mean it takes 4 or 5 seconds before the starter even engages after turning the key?

Or, do you mean the engine cranks 4 or 5 seconds before it fires to life?

If the latter, then it sounds like the fuel pump isn't being fired into the prime mode. Turn the key to on (don't start), and listen for the fuel pump to run for a couple seconds and then shut off. Is this happening?
If not then you probably need a new fuel pump relay.

yes its like 4 or 5 sec. before the starter engages
anf my fp seems fine.. i have a hood mount fuel guage

yes its like 4 or 5 sec. before the starter engages
anf my fp seems fine.. i have a hood mount fuel guage

That would be an electrical issue then. Probably a starter solenoid going bad.

im almost sure the startig thing is the wire in the coil pack like 98% sure.

the missing is the problem i dont get..

Had same problem...caused by bad alternator and low battery charge. Worth a look.

really.. well i did hear sounds gringing kinda thought it was my ac pump but my volts are lower than normal.

The ignition would not get sufficent voltage to fully fire in the upper rpm range. Would cause it to miss and also miss fire.