I still havent gotten my plaque.????

carrddine

boost junky
O.K. I have two questions,1st- where the heck is my plaque from the bates nut farm? and 2nd- when they took the pics of the winners where does that photo end up, will I ever see it???? my wife says she wants her plaque..Just so you know I hurt my shoulder so my pimp hand is at its weakest and I currently cannot contain her any longer.....P.S. she has already taken down our one and only Turbo 39151...also known as (slow louis).....answers would be awesome.... :biggrin: On a serious note we were just curious...be nice and safe.....

its your wifes plaque

and.... she has my valve covers too !!!

I enjoyed that meet, it was very plesant to meet and greet all of you,
when's the next one like that?

stay cool !

cruzn57

Tim,

I can tell you from past experience that you'll be waiting for your plaque for quite a while. I'd say you might have it in six months. As far as photos go you can check the BGNRA website for them. It will probably take a while before they are uploaded too.

Neal

carrddine said:
O.K. I have two questions,1st- where the heck is my plaque from the bates nut farm? and 2nd- when they took the pics of the winners where does that photo end up, will I ever see it???? my wife says she wants her plaque..Just so you know I hurt my shoulder so my pimp hand is at its weakest and I currently cannot contain her any longer.....P.S. she has already taken down our one and only Turbo 39151...also known as (slow louis).....answers would be awesome.... :biggrin: On a serious note we were just curious...be nice and safe.....

carrddine said:
---------------------------
Steve hurst would be your best source of information on both of those queries, but i will bet that Neal is not far off on the delivery.

That is very depressing to hear,however my pimp hand is back in action :biggrin: she isnt giving me so much greef anymore.....as far as the plaque goes you are sadly mistaken it is all mine... :D and once again I must correct you the valve covers are mine too,in which I have painted a very nice crinkle black... they will look excellent on the new motor that will soon be built. :p p.s. neil I have decided to keep the T-66 and Ill put a 3400 stall in it and that will be that...talk to ya soon.

uh huh, sure!

all yours, sure, we understand,
wife will kick your tail,
have you heard from Ray?
I have a few questions for him, like whats the red button in the center console for?
let me know how he's doing

thanks
cruzn57

Im sure hes fine he is in the middle of moving right now,I havent talked to him for some time now.Which reminds me I do need to call him.How is the new car doing ? I notice you were looking for some parts in the parts wanted section,how did your search go? I assume you were looking for the parts to go on the new buick,power steering etc..

Thanks for asking

yea, us old guys like that pwr steering stuff,
I put moser axles, and diff girdle, almost finished with vac brake set up,
plan to do the roll bar thing, but have to have a very clean install.
I found a red button under console, no idea whats it for, also ray had a short block I wanted to pick up,
tell him I said hello,
and any chance you might go to PHX in nov?

and they are still your wife's valve covers!!!!

cruzn57

The Plaques

Carrddine, I sented you a reply email two or three days ago. I've got the plaques in my office and will be mail them next week, SO IT WON"T 6 MONTHS only 2 months. As far as the pictures go both my son and I will be uploading pictures and Videos some time next month just check the web site.

Steve Hurst, President- BGNRA

What ever you DON"T TOUCH THE RED button!!! :biggrin:

uh I don't know what it's for either. But with all the stuff Ray did I wouldn't be surprised if it activated one of my flux capacitors :cool:

And yes slow Tim. I'm Baaack and My Pimp hand is strong. However, my car won't start- go figure... ;)

To late!

I went ahead and pressed the red button,

you'll have to figure out what it did............

good to hear from you, whats doing in your part of the world?

stay in touch.

cruzn57

I've been out of the loop for a while and will be out of town for a few weeks more and then, hopefully I'll have some time once again, to hit the shows and get togethers...

BTW, don't keep us in suspense. What did the red button do?

I dunno !

I have brakes apart right now,
will find out this week end,
it seems to be connected to alchy box,

maybe its the NOS button?????

got the M/T tires on it too, maybe I'll test it tomorrow
(and ruin my shorts !) (yeeeehaaaaa)

Oh !

I guess I coulda asked ya, but didn't think ........
whats the button on the alchy control box ?

thanks

cruzn57 said:
I guess I coulda asked ya, but didn't think ........
whats the button on the alchy control box ?

thanks

Oops, I thought you WERE talking about the one on the box. Stick an ohmeter
on one of the wires from the button and trace it back to its origin...It might also tie into the A/C interrupt wire on the ECU. With ME-R you use it to program values up or down for different settings.

-scott wile

that makes sense.

the wiers go back to a the box unders the dash, not the alchy control box,
guess I'll expore a bit,
thanks