I once was Lghtemup :)

Turbogirl

aka Lghtemup
Hey, I thought I would check the board out again. I haven't been on here in a really long time. Long enough that I can't sign under my old name. So hence I am Turbogirl :). I see alot of new names and some old ones.

Just wanted to say hey..........

Lisa

Hey!

Hey, I thought I would check the board out again. I haven't been on here in a really long time. Long enough that I can't sign under my old name. So hence I am Turbogirl :). I see alot of new names and some old ones.

Lisa

I used to see you on the Mirc, I think.
Welcome back!:cool:

Im Back to...;) Its been about 6years for me, How about you?? I rember you. Do you rember nonos38? :cool:

Matt

I remember you both from IRC gnttype chat, yikes! Long time ago! LOL

Geez.....talk about a ghost from the past :biggrin:.

How ya been Lisa? Last time I talked to you, I had the '86 GN and was still in the Navy. I've had a few more Buicks since then, but currently w/o a Buick or any sort of toy....driving me freaking nuts. This unemployed/laid off crap is for the birds :eek:.

Lisa

welcome back Lisa. Don't know you but maybe we can be friends.:biggrin:

nothing sweeter

then a chick in a fat old school buick. only thing better is when she'll pop the hood and actually do the work herself.