I need some tunning help & ideas

flowerpower

I used Turbolink back in 2000-03 then the car sat covered 5yrs.It was all factory ...Now within the last 1 1/2yrs

I've added.....TE60,50lbs,SMC "the older one that comes on around 14-15lbs"..,FMIC,3"down pipe with external wastegate,orange stripe stall,4"Maf,hot wire pump with walbro and a Power loger......O-yea my brother gave me his 26" slicks :eek: thats not like him....:D

Now I know to watch the knock "have a led gauge also" and watch the 02's and to keep them in 850-700 "lower to 700 the better"....also TPS is set at.43....

What else and what #'s should I keep an eye on the PL.....Dont get wrong I'm no dummy...... buts its been sometime since I really got into tunning.....I'm also running TT chips and I know to take fule out from the chip to get the 02's down of they are ...well lets say around 850 and that will bring the 02'..s down.....is there a page I can go to or can someone help....
I'll post a TL file later

Thanks for the help guys!!!!!!.......Eric

First, you set up a wideband system. Use it, instead of the "2000 technology", [nb], and having to guess.
LOTS safer! [considering the SMC is the original design.]

Short third gear blasts. Bring RPM a little higher each time while watching the wideband and watching and listening for knock. Keep it rich. Thats key. ;)