What should my o2 cc be?

Gknational

On my scan master my car for the 02 cc is reading all over from 20-255 but not constant at all, at idle is this normal it’s idling rough and not running the best I just put wide band on and it was at 12.6 ish at idle then it warmed up a bit and it whent to 14.6 ish and then started to idle really bad and cut out a bit, but always bouncing around not really constant or saying around any number.? My BLM is 136ish at idle also my Iac is around 55/75 at idle. I’m just a bit confused and new to this so any help would be appreciated.

Probably too lean at idle.
X counts should move.
BLM too high.
IAC too far open.
Fuel psi is?
IAC clean?
TPS is?
MAF clean?

It’s a brand new lt1 with translator
Fuel pressure is 28 at idle
TPS is .44 at idle
And the maf is clean but I’ll put the old on to see if their is any difference

Erics chip requires 43 PSI line off. I assume all the switches and knobs in the Translator are set correctly.

That wideband doesn't require calibration and neither does the AEM 30-0310 that was installed in my car last week. Car was running fine on my way home from pacecarta's place but the next day it was doing what you're describing with regard to A/F in park and rough idle. I pulled the sensor out and did a fresh air calibration followed by a resistor calibration. Check the manual...yours may be the same. I also had disconnected the ECM because that new WB required a reburned chip so I reseated it to be sure it was making good contact. That said, I took the car for a ride to do the relearn process and when I got back home, it was idling fine and the A/F was between 12.8 and 13.1 in park. It also drove fine during the drive. You should also check the unit itself to be sure its functioning properly (solid green light on mine). Your base FP is obviously in need of raising but after you do that, may be worth a shot to do what I did if nothing changes.

That wideband doesn't require calibration and neither does the AEM 30-0310 that was installed in my car last week. Car was running fine on my way home from pacecarta's place but the next day it was doing what you're describing with regard to A/F in park and rough idle. I pulled the sensor out and did a fresh air calibration followed by a resistor calibration. Check the manual...yours may be the same. I also had disconnected the ECM because that new WB required a reburned chip so I reseated it to be sure it was making good contact. That said, I took the car for a ride to do the relearn process and when I got back home, it was idling fine and the A/F was between 12.8 and 13.1 in park. It also drove fine during the drive. You should also check the unit itself to be sure its functioning properly (solid green light on mine). Your base FP is obviously in need of raising but after you do that, may be worth a shot to do what I did if nothing changes.
Yeah I upped the fuel pressure and that schemed to solve the rough idle issue, and the afr was in speck so I think that might have been the problem. I need to get my tranny back in so I can drive it and see if that solves the issue while driving.