I need some help with fuel line setup

baby6

One Fast Buick
Alright guys, I need some professional advice.

I replaced my flex lines that go from hard lines near the flywheel/back of motor. The pressure hard line that runs under the driver side of the body ruptured because it was rubbing inside the frame (right above the control arm). I bought a 12 inch piece of brake line with the correct fitting to screw into the flex line, the problem is the actual line itself is not the correct flare. Anyone that knows these lines well knows what I'm talking about. The factory lines downsize significantly with an oring on them and they snug into the flex lines. Should I cut the fittings off completely and run a short piece of fuel injection rubber hose, or what? I would really like to avoid replacing that whole hard line. As of right now I have a piece of the fuel injection hose connecting it to the 12 inch brake line I bought and under pressure its not leaking, its only leaking at the flex line.

Please advise, very frustrated. Thank you!

Can't be factory, no flex lines at the rear of the engine, only at front. Take a picture for us to see.

Sorry Pronto, I meant I replaced the flex lines that go from the hardlines to the rails. the hardline for pressure is broken.

Sorry Pronto, I meant I replaced the flex lines that go from the hardlines to the rails. the hardline for pressure is broken.

Gbodyparts has those replacement lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk