I need a piston and connecting rod for a 1984 T Type

jbeier

Yup, just one, stock. I got a piston whose wrist pin boss has crapped the bed and it sounds bad, and it's retarding the ignition due to the knock. I would prefer a piston and connecting rod from the driver's side bank so I don't have to reorient the piston on the rod. Anybody got one laying around?

I just took a look I have a complete set of pistons and rods I really don't want to separate sorry

I'm in eastern PA, but I'm headed out to western Ohio for New Year's weekend. I'm willing to drive a bit out of the way if it's feasible.

I'm in eastern PA, but I'm headed out to western Ohio for New Year's weekend. I'm willing to drive a bit out of the way if it's feasible.

All the way to Canada? I can send you one for free...but it'd take a week or 2 to get there. I'm 90 minutes east of Toronto.

Just out of curiosity... How much for the full set?[/QUOTE I have a full set with low miles only removed to install a stroker set up if it helps you can have the whole set for $65 shipping should be about $20 flat rate USPS

I have a full set with low miles only removed to install a stroker set up if it helps you can have the whole set for $65 shipping should be about $20 flat rate USPS

I have a piston.... I sold my set of pistons and rods a few weeks back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the way to Canada? I can send you one for free...but it'd take a week or 2 to get there. I'm 90 minutes east of Toronto.
That would be awesome! I can definitely wait! You gotta let me at least cover the shipping though! Really, Scooby-Doo, that’s a huge blessing!