need 1 .030 piston

BOJANGLES

Its alright.
in need of a .030 piston just 1. anyone have one laying around? with or without rod or rings i dont care just need the piston. anyone? i have payment ready. cleveland ohio located. i can drive if you are local. thanks.

and local i mean anywhere in ohio or surrounding, within a 3-4 hour drive.

Really just looking for 1, I’ll keep it in mind though. Going to see if it pops up if not I’ll buy your set.

At least get the weight close...

The engine is a 160k tired bottom end, the one I have is .010 under by accident since I can’t measure correctly and it’s been fine just a little noisy on cold start up. Holds 140psi, it has a deep dish on top looks exactly like this
7BBA0E1E-4008-47F4-9ADA-622C39C9E50C.png

That’s also what the other 5 looks like too. I’m thinking they are TRW pistons in it now. Unsure why it has 30 over pistons when the bearings look like they had 160k on them when I put new ones in.

They look like the old speed pro hypers. I think now they sell under sealed power or Federal-Mogul. You should be able to buy just one . Try jegs or summit

Ya was just looking to pay for shipping from someone instead of paying 90 bucks. Looks like I’ll go that way. Thanks!