Forged Venolia Pistons w/rods for a 4.1

muddin'metal

piston 1.jpg
piston 2.jpg
piston 3.jpg
piston 4.jpg

I have a set of 6 0.30 stock replacement Venolia forged pistons for a production 4.1 block (3.995 bore). These are installed on two dot turbo rods, no need to pay the machine shop. These should yield 8.0-8.5:1 compression with stock or Felpro 1000 gasket.

From previous owmer: "Rods have no damage to them at all. Honestly these pistons have less than 500 miles on them if that. I bought them new from Venolia 4 yrs ago. They have about 20-30 track passes on them. The only reason I'm selling them is last time at the track I blew a head gasket and as many of you know the thin deck has completely cracked into the water jacket. So the block is no good. As far as the skirts are concerned only one piston has any significant wear. I think the pics are self explanatory. I would not hesitate to re-use these myself."

Personally I would replace the one piston and pin that shows signs of severe detonation (the wrist pin is even tight). I contacted Venolia and one new piston is $160.

$425 shipped. Thank you, Tyler (256) 7three8-0471

Last edited:
I just realized the post with all the piston specs is lost. I will repost it later.

$385 shipped, FIRM!!!!

Interested if you can clear up the piston diameter. This add shows these pistons are stock replacement for 3.995" bore 4.1L block AND .030 over. They can't be both which one is it?

Interested if you can clear up the piston diameter. This add shows these pistons are stock replacement for 3.995" bore 4.1L block AND .030 over. They can't be both which one is it?

They are .030 over. Stock 4.1 bore is 3.965.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piston Specs :
Forged 2618 Alloy Job # 132501

Piston Diameter - 3.989
Final Bore - 3.995
Compression Height - 1.805

Wrist Pin - .940

3/16 Oil Ring
5/64 Top rings

. You have 5 good pistons with the sixth in question if you actually want to sell them then I will offer you $300 shipped . Which is as high as. I can go.

I don’t need the rods just the pistons.I can send you 6 rods so you don’t have to pay anything to get them pressed off .

There is acouple guys selling 4” pistons with good rods for what I offered you so I’m going to pass on these thanks glws

I vought these Pistons exactly as you see them and have a lot more than that in them I really need to clear $300 on these after shipping. Sorry we couldn't make a deal

Looks like they may fit in a large USPS flat rate box, if so, here is the absolute bottom dollar shipped :

$320 sent as a gift
$330 if paypal is used as intended