Wanted , a used 86-87 Grand National/t-type/WE4/turbo T Analog instrument panel rear ribbon

87WE4!!

Exactly like the title says. My gauge ckuster/ instrument panel ribbon wire is all busted up on the edges. Now I know why my oil, volts, and brake dashboard lamps aren’t working. And the reasons why my dashboard lights are acting like they got no sense at all. I actually have 2 of these that are jacked up. One from my other GN that I was lucky enough to buy a whole instrument panel on eBay for $50 bucks.
I figured I’d ask up here if anyone has a working ribbon wire laying in their stock pile that they are willing to part with to help a fellow board member out.
Please inbox me with your price shipped to 32114. ****pictures are a must*****
Btw the one on eBay that you have to cut out yourself for $100 new isn’t available anymore.
If worst case nobody has one to offer up , can anyone show my the wiring schematic Of actually soldering all small wires into the lamps to the connector posts. As last resort I’m going to have to solder multiple wires to all the lamps and the connection block.

Thanks everyone

Caspers electronics is essentially the sole supplier of "electrical infrastructure" for our cars.
They supply Kirbans and others. You can add them to your list of trusted vendors.

Caspers electronics is essentially the sole supplier of "electrical infrastructure" for our cars.
They supply Kirbans and others. You can add them to your list of trusted vendors.

X2 !! John Spina (Caspers) has been here since the beginning !!

X2 !! John Spina (Caspers) has been here since the beginning !!
100% of my problems and there were a lot. (My turbo blew up for no reason while still under warranty). They were all taken to the stealer-ship before I put the car in it’s long storage. Trust me I kept every single document since buying it on February 25th 1987. I have a bible size folder full of invoices from the dealer. I’ve only been a do it yourself guy since I bought my other go fast GN that I learned a lot from. But thanks to this forum I learned twice as much as I knew just by reading through post do it yourself threads.

Hey I’ve been looking through Casper’s website. Has anyone used their dash calibration services? I have 2 cars that need that done. If so how do y’all like it? How long has it lasted ? I’m thinking about sending both mine off.