I`m i the only one working in the garage tonight?

THE BLACK MAMBA

I`m just on a break headed to the garage, but am i the only one who likes to work on the GN on weeknights (late)...I liked to get motivated by watching videos, looking at pics and drink some cold ones....then go work on the GN while everyone is asleep....anyway time to youtube some videos :biggrin:

I think you are!:D I am sitting infront of the fire playing on the web.

But tommorrow I will be out there working on an engine. We are supposed to get about 1 foot of snow and the garage has no heat!!!:D I got sh*t I gotta get done so I'll freeze.

yeah, we are expecting snow and its cold...i think all the lights i plug up heats up the garage alittle anyway got to get this stuff done..so another late weekend night....

I'v assembled some bits and pieces for the TTA...I have the heat on in the garage warning the place up getting ready to crawl under the car......I'v been putting it off for weeks....;)

Just picked up my son from practice will spend time in front of the fireplace with the wife and kids watching a movie. Tomorrow I will be in the garage working on a vehicle (the T needs an alignement and the posi rebuilt). I'm old now (57) so I don't do the all-nighters anymore. I have 5 vehicles in the garage/driveway so there is just never that sense of urgency I used to have when I only had one and was 30 years younger. Besides I've been married a very long time and I don't need the car for a "date". The wife doesn't care what vehicle we take anyway.

Mikey

Iaid a little powder on the Heater hard lines and clamps. Putting the manifold back together.

Not tonite, got stuck late at the day job. Will be out there in the morning though, nice having a heated garage, not exactly balmy but will be around 60 or so in there, beats the temp outside, around 20 or so right now.

No drinking before working on the car though. :)

Got the heater running right now. Another hour or so and it will be warm enough to work out there. My wife works on Friday nights, so after the kids go to bed @ 8:00, I work on the car until midnight or later. I just got a box of parts today just in time. THANKS JACK COTTON! Couple more late Friday nights and I think I might have the motor back in.

Steve

The winter is a good reason to hibernate and work on the toys:rolleyes:Did I mention I hate snow.:eek:

Kevin

Going to bed early tonight. Will be working on the race car (the dragster) all day tomorrow.

Mike B.

I`m just on a break headed to the garage, but am i the only one who likes to work on the GN on weeknights (late)...I liked to get motivated by watching videos, looking at pics and drink some cold ones....then go work on the GN while everyone is asleep....anyway time to youtube some videos :biggrin:

Me too.:p 2 weeks ago I installed Julio's Alky Kit at night when it was 10 degrees outside. I was in the garage of course, but with no heat:eek:. Took me a total of 6 hours with 4 breaks in between. Gosh, how embarrassing to post:eek:

I am so ready for spring/summer. :D

78degrees,here in fort lauderdale drove to the marina. took the 33 contender out hooked into couple of sailfish, blackfin tuna, in about 200" of water.oh to answer the ?. no was not in my garage tonite!

4inches of snow and still falling,gonna be a hike out there..if I make it at all.:)

You can bet your ass any given night Im out here till at least 2am, no heater, just two layers. Got a TV, my computer with high speed, an 87 GN and a turbo chevelle. Just out of school and no work yet... this is the life!

Long john's,regular clothes,sweatshirt,2 jackets...I spent about 7 hours out there today.:) I got most of the shortblock done,but when the paste for the head studs won't come out of the tube,that's cold!!:eek: