I have a story you will never believe

Positive thinking and attitude is going to be a big part in getting her well also. It sounds like you are already solidly on top of that. The prayers you need from all of us are definately going to be there for you too. If you need a place to vent; we can be your ears. Getting out the anger and frustration that may come will surely help you with #1. When it is time to celebrate victory, we will be here to cheer with you.

Thanks you guy's. I have to say I'm not angry, "yet" But I guess what I am is very sad. We never know why these things happen. There is a lesson here we may never know what it is. But somehow someway someone will learn something from this. I know I have learned that Life is very precious and that just when everything seems ok life can throw a wrench in your program.

My wife is my best friend, we do everything together. Just like the rest of our lives we will stand tall and proud. Life will not kick our asses, we will kick its ass. We will fight to the end and never look behind us. Except for the great memories we have together.

I told her that 30yrs from now we will look back on all of this and know it made us stronger. We will continue our normal routine until we get past this. I am thankful that she is able to get up every day and go out and do her daily duties taking care of her mom. I continue to come into work and carry on as best I can.

We leave our lives in the hands of God and pray.

First time I have read this post and wow is all I have to say and that I will pray for you guys hope every thing works out for the best.

Thanks so much guys... Tomorrow Heart doctor and then a visit to the Neuro-surgeon at the University of Washington, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance... wish us luck....

I somehow missed this recent "not so good" update. Sorry to hear it and I hope all is well and that you got good news today. God has blessed you in many ways and I hope he's got 1 more for ya in this case. Best wishes for her full recovery.

Todays adventure started at 8am with the Heart Center, Doctor came in and we chatted a little. He said our doctor sent us there because of the chest pain complaint.. After about 5mins he says, I see no reason for you to be here you have a very healthy heart and everything is working fine... Whew, Lisa was sooo stressed this appointment was where the other shoe was gonna drop.. Oh no good news first thing this morning...

Our second appointment was at The University Of Washington neuro surgery dept. They looked at the MRI and quickly made the appointment for a biopsy. The doctor was great and made lisa feel comfortable with the next steps in her healing.. They told us it would be a few weeks out and 5 mins later came in and said can you be here tomorrow for the new MRI and blood work? Well hell yes we can. And scheduled the brain tumor biopsy for Monday... Woah gotta love quick service..

The next person we saw was the finance lady. She says this procedure could cost upwards of 30,000 and you guys have no insurance. I said yes ma'am you are correct but hey its only money... hahaha She was shocked. We won't worry about that stuff right now... I just want my best friend to get better....

Well good for you that you're able to carry on at a very expensive venture... It's "only money" but clearly the money part doesn't matter to you, as it should be... Your wife matters! Good luck with the biopsy. Maybe it'll turn out to be nothing too concerning. My sister apparently has an inoperable brain tumor and while they say it will eventually take her from us, she's been doing well for about 2yrs already. Hopefully your wife will get even better news. We can pray for that...

Here's the NEWS..... My wife has terminal brain cancer and has been given 90 days to live. We know that the prognosis isn't exact science. They said with chemo and radiation the could prolong her lofe as long as 2 years. But this form of brain tumors and how big the one tumor is and it's location are inoperable. She would rather not be sick during her remaining time on earth. We have been getting our affairs in order. The symptoms progress daily and she is ok with the time she has left. I have not been spending much time at work, Thank God we have GREAT employees who can run the show just like I would if I was here. All I can ask from all of you is to keep us in your thoughts and prayers..

Take care of your wife and have one of the guys on here fill us in on what's happening. You need time with her and the family, not with us. This makes me vary sad but I know you'll keep plugging away and stay in there.

Dang...I'm so sorry to hear that. Its hard to believe that things like this can happen to good people. Life can be so unfair sometimes...

You all are in my thoughts, stay strong.