I HATE People....Please Read.

Sad, but I ve noticed these trends in people as well. As for the car yeah... take it for a ride and bring it home. I'm always looking over my shoulder these days.

Honestly, its just disgusting to read some of the things people do. WTF is wrong with them? I was raised to treat others with respect, even if they were complete strangers. I am pretty young(just turned 25), and I still find myself questioning why kids do the things they do, and whats worse is there are a fair amount of people older than me that do the same crap. Its sad. It doesnt say much for what the future looks like!

Oh, and thanks for the Birthday wishes guys!

They are the maggots of society

These maggots need to be taught a lesson every time. We can't live in fear of jail or re percussion. That's what we have good attorneys for.

If you're going to retaliate you may as well do it good, and then leave quickly! Odds are you will not be found and get away with it. Why should they be the only ones that get away with it.

Two wrongs may not make a right but it will make you smile in the end and that works for me.

Well, I wanted to update you guys. We found a set of chrome bezels and corners today. They were in pretty rough shape as far as the finish went, but I picked them up for $50 for the set. After about an hour and a half of wet sanding, I got them nice and smooth again, shot them with a few coats of black paint, and put them on. It turned out really nice!

Congrats on the car being fixed! Post some pics of before and after?

I think my fiance took some pics of the damage, I will have to ask her when she gets home. As for the "after" pictures, I will snap a few tomorrow.

I too learned my leason the hard way i parked my gn at a local bar where all my friends hung out and when i came out all was well...As im leaving the parking lot i had to stop to let a group of people walk by,and a girl stops as she walks past and slams both her hands down on my hood:eek::mad: I yell out of the window at her wtf is your problem...Her piece of chit bf starts talkin $hit and i got out of the car as soon as he saw that i wasnt a small dude he gets scared and runs to his car....People are retarded and have no respect...
Hey just another suggestion! I live in Montana where the bears are outta hand! You can buy a can of bear spray for about $45 which although expensive will take down a grizzly bear at a sprint! if anyone needs me to ship them one for security purposes let me know! they sell it in every store here and i have 2 for myself! one in my turbo t and one in my suburban! its like the normal pepper spray just 4 times the size!
Bear spray works !!!!!! I was leaving a club once playin DD drivin my friends tahoe and there were some arabic guys packed in a exploder blockin the only parking lot exit talkin to some girls...

I had to drive with two wheels on a curb to get by them and we gave them the stink eye and shook our heads as we passed by ....well on our way leavin town ,(the club is 40 mins from home) we stop at a light and the guys pull up next to us at a light pointing at us speakin arabic...then they yell out the window you got a problem with us whatcha wanna do throwin thier hands up..

well eric asks me for the bear spray he keeps in his driver door,i hand it to him and he sprays it right in thier window :eek::biggrin: i took off from the light and those guys were fallin outta the truck onto the ground and we were laughtin our a$$es off all the way home:biggrin:

I always thought of taking some gas tank repair putty and shoving it down the fuel filler covering the hole completely and replacing the cap by the time the a$$ hole figured it out they would be out of gas and the putty would be rock hard and they would be screwed unable to fill up...