I found my GN.

Nice 86...but those tail pipes...all wrong, bro'.

Tell you what, I'll get you started with your first upgrade. I'll trade you my tail pipes for yours.

Deal?
:biggrin:

Are we taking about the down pipe of doom.....it will find its way on there...:biggrin:

LOL! Tim AKA Mean Chicken has the sweetest set of tail pipes in the country and there only on his GN. He's just bragging and wants you to ask more about them. :smile:

ha ha ha ha ha

mean chicken wants you to say "yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
and join his elite club,
are them redneck pipes???

Here they are in a pic taken on the day I first laid eye's on them...nothing could have stopped me from having them...Not even them spider webs or that wood block under the front tire.

Aint they perty?

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!!!!

Gonna go run me some some moonshine!!!
:D
Jealous?
:cool:

Attachments

• P9300565-1.jpg
    P9300565-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 215
New Tires/Painted Grille

Here are some quick photos of the new tires and the recently painted grille.

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

15x7's with 245/60/15 in the front
15x8's with 275/60/15 in the rear

The tires fit.....BARELY....lol Rubs the frame on the driver side when turning right, and the passenger side when turning left. If you turn slowly enough and carefully you can avoid it...but it's still not fun. I put some cheapy 1/4 inch spacers on there for now. I'm going to invest in some nice spacers soon...

Thanks for all the replys!

If you put aluminum drums on the rear, it with give you about 1/8" more clearance on each side from the frame. ;)

Here are some quick photos of the new tires and the recently painted grille.

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

15x7's with 245/60/15 in the front
15x8's with 275/60/15 in the rear

The tires fit.....BARELY....lol Rubs the frame on the driver side when turning right, and the passenger side when turning left. If you turn slowly enough and carefully you can avoid it...but it's still not fun. I put some cheapy 1/4 inch spacers on there for now. I'm going to invest in some nice spacers soon...

Thanks for all the replys!

Did you get your rear wheels widened? Or are they stock?

Nice car by the way!!

i know you said you found the car in Riverside, is that where you are from?

Looks good!
Once they wear out in 3 weeks :tongue: get some M/T DR's they hook better on the street. Just trying to help. :)

If you put aluminum drums on the rear, it with give you about 1/8" more clearance on each side from the frame. ;)

Thanks for the info.:cool:

Did you get your rear wheels widened? Or are they stock?

Nice car by the way!!

i know you said you found the car in Riverside, is that where you are from?

The owner before me had 2 of the wheels widened to 15x8. When I picked the car up it had one 15x8 in the front and one in the rear, all crossed up...lol I'm in the Palm Springs area...

Looks good!
Once they wear out in 3 weeks :tongue: get some M/T DR's they hook better on the street. Just trying to help. :)

I haven't launched the car hard yet with these tires, but it sure is nice having traction from a roll. The M/T's look evil....maybe the next set...:D

Pretty nice!
I second putting on as much Theft Protection as reasonable.

The Thrasher chips (if they still make them) have some trick security stuff.
Start/Fuel disabling devices are very effective. Collar guards are good also.
Dont bother with a "Club". A hack saw can cut thru the steering wheel in about 15 sec.

Vent the driver valve cover with a filter type Oil Fill Tube and vent the passenger side valve cover to atmosphere (with filter) instead of the stock turbo intake suction system.(if it hasnt been changed yet)

dont run more than 15psi on 91 oct! (unless you have alchy injection)

Enjoy!

Andrew Y