I did my part for EARTH DAY.. What did you do.

Little6pack

A) I chopped a tree down,
B) Took the T out for a big BURNOUT & scared the hell out of oncoming traffic.
C) Put all my recycle in the regular trash.
D) Flushed MY OLD HIGH FLOW TOILET 10 times.
E) left all my lights on.

I went to work and refined crude oil into valuable products that the world depends on.

I was going to gut the cat on my friends camaro, only to discover it had already been done:frown:

So, per GNeric's recommendation while doing my burnouts, I did them facing west to help maintain the earths rotation!:D

Obama did his part too!

He wasted 9k gallons of fuel to go around the country promoting EARTH DAY.

We had our third annual tire burning/kill animals and cook them get together. It was a blast.

For earth day I drove my smog contributing, air polluting GN to work. (no cat or EGR in good ol' California:rolleyes:)

Then at work, I polluted the air some more by firing up 3 turboshaft helicopter engines and burning some JP-5. You should see the smoke these things put out when they're running.;)

I drove my Burgman to work saving money on gas and turned off lights in all the rooms in my house that I wasn't in and saved more money.

So, per GNeric's recommendation while doing my burnouts, I did them facing west to help maintain the earths rotation!:D
Me Yoo!

Obama did his part too!

He wasted 9k gallons of fuel to go around the country promoting EARTH DAY.
Should we expect anything less?

We had our third annual tire burning/kill animals and cook them get together. It was a blast.
Great Idea! Next year will be out first annual event!

For earth day I drove my smog contributing, air polluting GN to work. (no cat or EGR in good ol' California:rolleyes:)

Then at work, I polluted the air some more by firing up 3 turboshaft helicopter engines and burning some JP-5. You should see the smoke these things put out when they're running.;)
Yep, did my monthly generator tests and exercises yesterday at work. Wish I still worked at my job in Miami where I had my two 39 liter twin turbo catapillar generators. Fired them up and blackened the sky for a hundred yards around. Everyone complained because their cars would get covered in soot if it wasn't windy (could not do them during off hours because the neighbors in houses complained about the noise).

Glad to see so many people on board with this earth day thing.

Mikey

I mixed 30.5 tons per hour of petroleum coke with coal tar pitch heated by natural gas for 12 hours!! Made about 240 carbon anodes on my shift. I guess my carcon footprint is pretty big....seeing as I work at a Carbon plant.:biggrin: Had a couple hydraulic leaks ,ran some diesel powered heavy equipment. You know.... the really clean stuff we do on earthday. I think Monday I am gonna fire up my old 2 stroke Mercury outboard and pollute the water some more!:eek: