I am selling 2 two 1987 turbo buicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian forstock

VEHICLE #1 * I have a really clean 1987 buick t type sliver with light grey interior car is very clean everything works hard top with steering wheel shifter. Car has black gnx wheels nice tires plenty of tred. $8400.00

VEHICLE #2 * I have a Buick Turbo T.. Very fast alot of extras nice car dirvetrain is excellent.. body is nice need some cosmetics. decent driver with t/topps . Roll cage done right. Car has grand national wheels nice tires on the front drag radials in the rear. $6500.00

If you would like to see some pictures of the cars, please let me know.

OK, I'll say it first. This smells fishy.

Put up some pics. VIN's and RPO stickers for starters.

Ready, GO!

I could send you some picures thru my cell phone or to your email. please lt me know what is best for you?
Thanks

OK, I'll say it first. This smells fishy.

Put up some pics. VIN's and RPO stickers for starters.

Ready, GO!

Nothing fishy I am a car collector selling some cars in my collection for a fair price. I am not here to waste anyone's time.

Cash in hand pics and more info clean title! !!!!
VEHICLE #1 * I have a really clean 1987 buick t type sliver with light grey interior car is very clean everything works hard top with steering wheel shifter. Car has black gnx wheels nice tires plenty of tred. $8400.00

VEHICLE #2 * I have a Buick Turbo T.. Very fast alot of extras nice car dirvetrain is excellent.. body is nice need some cosmetics. decent driver with t/topps . Roll cage done right. Car has grand national wheels nice tires on the front drag radials in the rear. $6500.00

If you would like to see some pictures of the cars, please let me know.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Please send some pics of silver car and phone number so we can talk.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Please follow the rules of posting. I am closing this thread please start a new one with the proper info!

Status
Not open for further replies.