hydroboost question

CHANCE

No longer a Buick guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do I route the lines on a hydroboost set up if I don't have a power steering box? What I mean is I want a hydroboost set up but I don't want to get rid of my manual steering, so how would I run the lines?

How do I route the lines on a hydroboost set up if I don't have a power steering box? What I mean is I want a hydroboost set up but I don't want to get rid of my manual steering, so how would I run the lines?

You must have a power steering pump and reservoir...... I would assume you don't since you went manual steering?

I haven't personally tried it but I would say pressure in left port, plug right port, and lower port would be return back to the pump/reservoir.

Hydratech Braking Systems - Technical Information
I would think by eliminating the steering circuit seen below it might work. However, I would question if you will have too much flow through the hydroboost unit.

imag017.jpg

imag014.jpg