hurts real bad

im faster

so 2 days agoi had a major surgry on my arm... had my ulna shortned and torn cartlage cleaned up.... also typimg wth my left hand shut up

DSCF0557.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0561.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

DSCF0560.jpg

DSCF0563.jpg

I FEEL for you! And I do FEEL your pain! I have had 8 surgeries over the last ten years for sholders and back. I just had my 4th surgery on my right shoulder in December. I woke up this morning and it felt like the day after surgery. :mad: I can hardly wait till it stops hurting. Maybe then I can get the cage welded in the car. It's been sitting in the corner since October. Follow what your doctor says, to the letter, and don't think "Hey! I feel OK today, I'll just take the dirt bike for a quick spin around the back yard". You WILL pay for such acts for MANY years! When you get my age, you'll be able to tell the weather by how your arm feels.;) Good luck and God speed for your recovery!

I feel for you:( I fell on my wrist when I slipped on a patch of ice in 2004 & tore my TFCC tendon and LT ligament, which allowed the bones to separate. I have had 2 surgeries since, 1 to try to rebuild my wrist and clean up the busted cartilage & pin it back together, that didn't work, so 2nd surgery went back in and cleaned it up again, had massive scar tissue forming, had a Darrach procedure done(where they remove the ulnar head), permanently pinned & fused the lunate & triquetrium bones, which the fusion is about 1.5 yrs post op and STILL not fused completely. I stay in pain ranging from mild to about a 7 on pain scale, & still have to take Darvocet almost daily this far post-op. I certainly hope you have a much better outcome. BTW....Why are you out of your plaster post-op cast??? ELEVATE your arm! I kept mine propped on 2-3 pillow high nearly constantly, and still have to sleep with it propped up. And use some ice packs on top, just put something in between so you don't get your surgical site or cast wet. Good luck!