HRPartsNStuff Super 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
We would like to thank HRPartsNStuff for sponsoring the Super 16 class at the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals!! The Super 16 class is for the quickest 16 bracket cars in the house!!

HRpartsNstuff now offers 5 levels of rear suspension components & packages that cover anything from a 15 sec daily driver all the way down to a 6 sec racecar! We are currently into production & have limited qty's available of our latest style of rear control arms with rod ends for Pro racers. We are also making suspension parts for the '73-'77 GM A-Body cars, and the '77-'84 GM C-Body Cars! Please email, call, or request a catalog for more details if interested.
HRPartsNStuff

Entry fee is $50. The payouts are as follows:

$1000 to win
$500 Runner Up
$100 semis

There will also be a Bonus paid to the best losing margin of victory in the first round of eliminations on Saturday of $50. The format will be dial in/full tree. In the event that there are not 16 cars to run the class there will be a deduction to the purse as follows: ($50w/$25ru/10 semis).
Example:
14 cars = $900 win / $450 ru / $80 semis
13 cars = $850 win / $425 ru / $70 semis
12 cars = $800 win / 400 ru / $60 semis
etc...

There will be 2 rounds of qualifying on Friday and 2 rounds on Saturday morning. This race will be Bracket racing on a full tree. Again I would like to thank HRPartsNStuff for there sponsorship at this event. Thanks to everyone that has responded so far and we hope to make this a great time for all in attendance!!

hr.png

Sorry I don't race often and I'm not sure I understand this whole race for money thing, but during qualifying, is it $50 to try to qualify, or do you only pay $50 once you qualify for the Super 16?

Sorry I don't race often and I'm not sure I understand this whole race for money thing, but during qualifying, is it $50 to try to qualify, or do you only pay $50 once you qualify for the Super 16?

$50 is the entry fee for the quickest 16 bracket cars. If you pay the entry and you don't make the field you get your money back.. People like Jack Cotton, Bob Armstrong, etc... will be running this class. I would say they will be in the high 5 to low 5 second range. Not the same as 1/4 mile racing. Instead of a 3-4 second spot between cars it probably wont be more than 1-2 seconds difference between 1st and 16th place during qualifying. Just depends on who runs what because you can enter as many classes and you want.

$50 is the entry fee for the quickest 16 bracket cars. If you pay the entry and you don't make the field you get your money back.. People like Jack Cotton, Bob Armstrong, etc... will be running this class. I would say they will be in the high 5 to low 5 second range. Not the same as 1/4 mile racing. Instead of a 3-4 second spot between cars it probably wont be more than 1-2 seconds difference between 1st and 16th place during qualifying. Just depends on who runs what because you can enter as many classes and you want.

Thanks

Extra Prizes avail for the winner/ru Q16

FYI, we will be ADDING to the prize money payouts for the winner and/or RU of the HRpartsNstuff Super 16 if they have at least our rear Swaybar/Anti-roll system on the car. This will work like a contingency prize, and only applies if you have our suspension on the car that wins/ru.

$50 cash + T-shirt to the RU
$100 cash + 2 T-shirts to the Winner

Just a little "Thank You" for running our parts & doing well!
Good Luck!!!!

Might also give extra prizes in the other classes for Win/RU positions that run our suspension parts (Swaybar minimum). Just stop by our booth for an HRpartsNstuff front license plate (or lic plate decal) free & put it on your car. That way we can see (from the front) who is running our parts! Plus that lets us focus on your car more & hopefully get an awesome wheelie picture!! And then we can put it on our new website and/or next catalog printing!!! :)
See ya there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.