How to get a title for a car that was won?

Not yet. I emailed Josh and he said he hasn't got it in the mail yet. Said he would do it Friday, I believe.

For anyone curious I have the title in my hand. VIN matches. It will be in it's new owners hands in a few days.

JW
I hope you get it soon! Here Josh said he has it in his hand and you should have it in a few days! That was on Aug, 14th and today is Aug, 24th = 10 days later. Ten days is enough time,You should have had it by now.

Scot W.

Any one with any issues

feel free to direct questions to me. I work two jobs and don't exactly have all the time in the world to run around and gets things done. What I am doing I am doing to be nice......with no money for my trouble (which I wouldn't except even if it were offered) I expect everyone to be understanding about the situation.

The only people that need to be involved at this point are myself and the new owner who I've promptly responded to any time he has attempted to contact me.

Regards,
Josh Watson

Josh, sorry for any inconvince and I have posted several times I will compensate you for any trouble. I know you are doing this to be nice. Anyway thank you for doing it and let me know if I can help in anyway!

The only people that need to be involved at this point are myself and the new owner who I've promptly responded to any time he has attempted to contact me.

Regards,
Josh Watson

......untill the car gets sold and the new owner would want to hear about it's history.

Also, this was a VERY publicaly announced prize for entering a drawing, and helping to raise money for charity. I feel it's 100% OK to post this info!

Am I out of line here, or what?

It would be different if it were a private sale between two individuals, but it's not.

......untill the car gets sold and the new owner would want to hear about it's history.

Also, this was a VERY publicaly announced prize for entering a drawing, and helping to raise money for charity. I feel it's 100% OK to post this info!

It would be different if it were a private sale between two individuals, but it's not.

You are outta line and should be punished. Nope I agree with you 100%.

I agree with his stance in that post. He's inconvenienced by this and did the right thing, he doesn't need us telling him to hurry up.

feel free to direct questions to me. I work two jobs and don't exactly have all the time in the world to run around and gets things done. What I am doing I am doing to be nice......with no money for my trouble (which I wouldn't except even if it were offered) I expect everyone to be understanding about the situation.

Regards,
Josh Watson
Josh don't take it the wrong way! What your doing is great and i'm sure appreciated by the owner. I understand you may be buisy but the title is a small piece of paper that can be put in an envelope and droped off at any post office! And if there isn't time to do that it could always be put in your own mailbox with the flag up! It's been 12 days since you said you had the title in your hand.

If it was me and I got his title for him, It would have been put into an envelope imediately and sent out the very next day.

Not meaning to rip on you or anything, but the poor guy has been waiting for this title A LONG TIME and ALL of us here would like to see him get it!!!

Scot W.

This

being the case I would not trust the title to standard mail. This was shipped out UPS 2 day. New owner has the tracking number...........JW

After close to 9 months, I finally have the title in hand. Thank you Josh for getting it taken care of.:cool:

GREAT NEWS!!!!!! FINALLY, now get out there and have some fun with it! Daniel Ray

Josh THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tha man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After close to 9 months, I finally have the title in hand. Thank you Josh for getting it taken care of.:cool:
AWESOME!!! Josh thanks for helping him out and doing that for him. Now after 9 months he can finally register and drive his car he won!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Scot W.

So how is that car? You get it on the road, having a good old time with it? Let's see some pics of it out and about when you get a chance.

:)

Probley never see any, His last post was here back in august. From what I heard he sold a lot of stuff off it thur his friends on this board. Was hoping someone would win it that would take care of it and enjoy the car and all the hard work that was put into it but that doesn't seem to be the case. On his homepage it is not even showed , one looks like it but it says that one had a moon roof so that ain't it, and that one is listed in his previous vehicles, so who knows, maybe as soon as he got the title he sold it. Wish you had won it instead Brent ! Daniel Ray

Probley never see any, His last post was here back in august. From what I heard he sold a lot of stuff off it thur his friends on this board. Was hoping someone would win it that would take care of it and enjoy the car and all the hard work that was put into it but that doesn't seem to be the case. On his homepage it is not even showed , one looks like it but it says that one had a moon roof so that ain't it, and that one is listed in his previous vehicles, so who knows, maybe as soon as he got the title he sold it. Wish you had won it instead Brent ! Daniel Ray

that sucks big time

I sold the car a long time ago. Was trying to get the title for a friend that bought it. I took all the parts I needed off it and gave/sold the rest. What do you expect?......no title forever and the car needed so much work to be finished. If I'm gonna put a ton of money into a car, it will be my white one, which was a lot better car to start with. Just because a lotta 'hard work' went into it, didn't mean it was a cherry.:mad: Not my style of car. I'm sure I'll ge hammered for doing it...I really couldn't give a crap less. You should have seen the car when I got it....I have friends that did. It may have started out great, i'm sure...but it didn't finish that way. I could go into great detail because I made a list...but I'm not.

So Daniel Ray...you wanted the truth...can you handle the truth?:eek: Btw, I wish a lotta things, but they seldom come true....such as you keeping your wise cracks to yourself. Thats all you've been doing ever since the problems started. Everyone wished they could win the car and I'm glad I did, but its almost not worth it having to listen to all the bs that came with it.