How much would you sell your car for?

I will never sell my GN! It's not worth but maybe half what I have in it over the last 19 years. I'm 52 so when I pass one of these years my son will have two.

I had a guy chase me down in a new toyota truck honking his horn on the way back from a show. We get to a light and he pulls next to me honking. lol I roll my ps window down and he asks "you want to sell it?" "No" I reply. With a perplexed look on his face he asked "You don't want to sell it?" . . . "No". He rolled his window up and layed down some serious rubber making a right turn. :rolleyes:

That got me thinking. . . . . what would it take for me to considder? $30k? $40k? $50k? . . . . I have yet to come up with a number, but it would take $70k for me to start thinking. lol

I sold my last GN on this site in a very short time and didn't even get low balled. I regretted selling it right away, if I remember correctly it had 18 or 19k miles on it. I hope the new owner is still enjoying it! It wasn't too long until I had another one. These cars get under my skin somehow and I can't stay away. If someone gave me 26k for my car I'd sell it and regret it. Funny, at 26k I'd still be taking a loss and I've done most of the work to it besides the Vince Janis transmission and probably some other stuff I can't remember. It's amazing how many super low mileage cars are still around.

After the engine build, it would require >$23k, which is probably still too cheap. Would have taken $15k before the build

What's scary is, I'd probably sell the GN for what it would bring on ebay. But I don't want the hassle and the money would vanish into thin air anyway, so I guess I might as well keep it.