How much boost r u running ??

Robbie-87plz said:
Quick 6, what's the mods on your car? Gotta love those numbers...and yes I know numbers don't win races, so give me a break...for those not interested in dyno numbers. :D :p

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159591&page=1&pp=35

I posted that just last saturday, its pretty much stock except for the mods i listed- Its a fat limited, weighs 3815 with fuel, me and car. I weigh 182 today :)

Read the thread, if you want a copy of the horsepower program let me know, seems to work fine with my car
BW

Robbie-87plz said:
How do you guys that have the progressive kit like it? Razor's?
absolutly the best kit available and by far the greatest customer service...... :D

20 PSI on SUNNOCO GT100 Unleaded every tank

I like to use unleaded race gas exclusively, I feel it is insurance against blowing a head gasket.

I am using a POSTON'S 93 chip and am not sure how much timing it has

I was running 20 psi on stock intercooler, stock turbo , and 2 1/2" hooker mandrel bent downpipe with no cat,

I switched over to a CHEETAH stage III ball bearing TURBOCHARGER, ATR DP301 with Racegate, and new PTE stock Locataion intercooler,

Still running 20 PSI but I have a lot more pull up top,but have upped the base fuel pressure to over 47 VAC off

No signs of knock or laying down, but I am still just running stock Fuel injetors , SO I do not want to risk turning up the wick anymore Untill I can shove in some more fuel, Then I have to choose an extender chip I guess and a new MAF

REGARDS

BLACKHAWK38 said:
I like to use unleaded race gas exclusively, I feel it is insurance against blowing a head gasket.

I am using a POSTON'S 93 chip and am not sure how much timing it has

I was running 20 psi on stock intercooler, stock turbo , and 2 1/2" hooker mandrel bent downpipe with no cat,

I switched over to a CHEETAH stage III ball bearing TURBOCHARGER, ATR DP301 with Racegate, and new PTE stock Locataion intercooler,

Still running 20 PSI but I have a lot more pull up top,but have upped the base fuel pressure to over 47 VAC off

No signs of knock or laying down, but I am still just running stock Fuel injetors , SO I do not want to risk turning up the wick anymore Untill I can shove in some more fuel, Then I have to choose an extender chip I guess and a new MAF

REGARDS

Get a alky kit or meth kit, no need for injectors...
BW