How much boost r u running ??

pacecarta those times are crazy with stock turbo must pull outa te hole real hard and then die off on the top end probly jus tlike my stock hotair turbo but your much faster i had a few 13.6 passes at 94to 95 .

oh yeah im running 20 with xylene and some m&m

85 TR said:
pacecarta those times are crazy with stock turbo must pull outa te hole real hard and then die off on the top end probly jus tlike my stock hotair turbo but your much faster i had a few 13.6 passes at 94to 95 .

oh yeah im running 20 with xylene and some m&m

those times on the stocker were at 25-26 psi with the chip burned for my TA49 . to use the chip i pulled all the fuel i could out of the chip and 1st and 2nd were still a bit rich at 830s , problem was once i hit third it got lean (real fast ) and stayed lean but didnt knock . I could always get the chip fixed to better work with the stock turbo but i think if I pull the boost back a little in 3rd it should pick up better at the top
Im going to try the stocker again later this year when things cool down and see if it will give me an 11 sec run

20# all the time with the new combo, the HD actuator will not let me run any less. I would definately be in trouble if it wasn't for Razors's kit. :)

21/18# Street 93 octane (NO alky). 19/17Extender
27/27# Track 114 octane (NO alky). 28/28Extender (timing bumped by Trans.+)

21 or so all the time. Using Razor's alchy kit, which I like very much. Hope to turn it up a little more in the future, as I just stopped at 21 since it was getting late, and haven't gotten around to playing with it any more.

New motor in the street car just broke in at 20 psi and shooting for 28. No alky.
SII car just went 30+ on the street trying to get a data log. one word. WICKED !

20-21psi of boost 28° in first and second 25° in third with methanol, meth is 2.00 a gallon here in KC.

12.68 at 105 in 95° heat last friday on radials and 91 octane
365HP/556TQ in 106° heat last saturday on radials and 91 octane

Love my stock turbo,meth, and Eric Marshall chip

BW

Quick 6, what's the mods on your car? Gotta love those numbers...and yes I know numbers don't win races, so give me a break...for those not interested in dyno numbers. :D :p

21-24# all the time with crappy gas, stock turbo, 26/24 timing, and razors kit :D . Thanks Julio.