How many spark plugs do I need for my Buick?

I got these E3 spark plugs that I put in my eclipse that makes 550hp and runs high 12s. Which Buick shop can I take this to that will do a good job putting these in? I also need an oil change.

I also need to know if regal body parts will fit my we4 with chrome bumpers.

What kind of oil do I put in? What's a scanmaster? What super duper speed shop has a dyno that can tune my car that has a 10 year old chip and k&n cone? Sorry guys, I don't know a fuckin thing because I'm too lazy to read about these cars. Don't give me any advice because I already know everything. GN's are worth 40k. I bought mine for 15k. I might flip it since I got it so cheap.

I need a shop that KNOWS these cars. Lots of witchcraft and voodoo going on in there, like a rotary.

I want to take the motor out of the 85,gn I just bought and have my buddies drop a 454 in it. Then this car will have some real powa

Thinking about building a 10 second car. I know everyone else runs 8s but 10s just seems the cool thing to do ever since I watched THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS. I know I need forged pistons to go this fast because forged pistons make a car faster. Now, who do I go to so I can pay them to build it for me. I have a budget of 2k.

My brake light has been flashing at me, and I've been driving that way for 3 mo. Should I be concerned?? :confused: ;) :LOL:

"I don't want a big ugly scanmaster thingy in my low mile original car that has the original chip that is worth 40k. I'm not gonna race it and beat on it like the rest of you guys do." said a bigmouth vagina.

My tires are kinda flat on the bottom but the tops are round. Is this normal???

PS Where do I check the blinker fluid?

I'm gonna buy a bone stock turbo buick and mod the hell out of it because I'm stupid and like to flush money down the toilet.