How many spark plugs do I need for my Buick?

I am fortunate to have a good group of guys that know there TR shit. I don't have to spend hours digging through BS trying to find out what spark plug to use, or what stock parts are best to toss out. I don't think 90% of the guys on this board woul tell you something wrong on purpose. They might not understand your question, or not know what they are talking about, but they are trying to be helpful. There are a few who want to push there junk on you. Some trying to make a quick buck. If someone is trying to rip you off or give you bad information they usually get called out quickly. This board is a good source for new and old Buick guys, and it's a fun place to visit when your taking a dump.

Btw... What spark plugs do you think are the best and why? Is that based on your set up? What plug is good for what set up? E85, 91 oct, alky, hot air, big turbo, small turbo, high boost, low boost. I'm sure there all different. What gap?

Sometime I like to put good tech info in the middle of a bs thread, so you have to go through it to find the good stuff... "I know I read that somewhere...?"

Just saw a post last night asking how large of tire will fit without rolling fender lip. Holy freaking god! Then the infamous "what are these two plugs for". I bout responded with shove them up your ass lol! Instead I got more creative.

Just saw a post last night asking how large of tire will fit without rolling fender lip. Holy freaking god! Then the infamous "what are these two plugs for". I bout responded with shove them up your ass lol! Instead I got more creative.
You should post a link if you are going to talk about it...

We are too lazy to look up the information we need. Like we are going to go looking for you "creativity" smh

I
You should post a link if you are going to talk about it...

We are too lazy to look up the information we need. Like we are going to go looking for you "creativity" smh
Sure am not gonna go look for it. I'm sure I'll post something hilarious soon.

I search google most of the time. Whatever my question is then I put 1987 Grand National. I always find posts linking to here and the other forum. I've found lot's of good stuff doing it that way. I just save them to my favorites so I can get to them easily when I need them.

Using Google instead of the search function on this board is more productive in finding the answer to your question as the search function on this board only works maybe half the time.

If you need an answer to a question most times you have two options. Ask the question and hope for a response from a board member/s and pray that it doesn't have ten different answers to the problem you're having, or getting the USE THE SEARCH comment instead of an answer and even worse getting ridiculed for even asking.

It goes both ways when asking a question. Sometimes you get more stupid answers to a question which are questionable at best or could actually do more harm at worst.

Secondly you can remain in the shadows by not asking anything and doing the google shuffle amongst other avenues to find the answer to avoid the ridicule from the members on this board who forget that at one time they themselves were in the same boat and were clueless.

If you want proof of this look at any members history when he ridicules you or someone else and read some of their old posts from when they joined and remind them of how smart they once were!!!!

It takes a genius with a big ego to put someone down instead of giving an answer to a question no matter how trivial they may think it is to them instead of reading it and saying nothing.

I personally like it when I see these patterns from certain members as it helps me to avoid said people when they have nothing positive to add in any of their posts.

Last edited:
p1zi1oevvavdlkzi9i3g.jpg
545827_437135686313490_100000511882909_1739864_1779298694_n_zpsd43a26fc.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were looking for the laugh factory.

Next time state that you're looking for the comic lounge or state that it's time to bash the clueless to make ourselves feel better about our own miserable lives.

I don't mind poking fun every now and then either but when the :poop: gets up to chin level it gets old.

Now back to the light hearted bashing, carry on with the foolishness!! :woot::woot:

I posted 2 suggestions in the general tech area. I have officially redeemed myself by helping others. These were real world problems in a first world country.