How Many "Kool Guy" Parts Have You Bought?

45's? Definately uncool. :eek::p

I prefer the stacking spindle for 45's though. o_O

Cupholders and a nice non-Buick made seat made me happy even if a bit uncool. :oops:

Makes driving a pleasure however. :)

Can you ever swap it back?
(Avatar SpringGun Disk Gun Ammo?)

This thread has got me laughing....that was the best response to my avatar for sure. I actually forgot about disc guns...:)

Answer to question...I cannot return the GNX to stock mainly because I cut holes in the fenders for exhaust dumps. :D

This thread has got me laughing....that was the best response to my avatar for sure. I actually forgot about disc guns...:)

Answer to question...I cannot return the GNX to stock mainly because I cut holes in the fenders for exhaust dumps. :D
You cut a 500 mile GNX?

:D

I've been wondering how long it would be until your avatar was mentioned..., :D Guess I'm an old guy (tm) too.

RemoveBeforeFlight

My car came with chrome up-pipe, chrome turbo shirld, GNX louvers and flairs, and some GNX badges (that are now removed), but I don't think I've bought too many kool guy parts. Some interior bits from TR Custom but nothing that wasn't damaged and in need of repair. Heck, I even used my piston rings over during the last minor rebuild. I suppose I didn't really need my CAS V4 but I got a good deal on it and hopefully I'll one day have a motor worthy of a larger turbo to take advantage of it. Great thread though. I love show cars myself, but I can't own one as I can't let anything sit long enough to truly stay nice. I love to beat on my Buick, but I like to look at other's TRs that are all mint and blinged out.