how many gallons per minute does a alcky kit flow?

kmn5

typically how many gallons per minute does a alky kit flow?
(assuming I'm using a smallish size injector and it runs for the full minute)
more then .1?

thanks

M10 nozzles flow 10 gal/min and M15 flow 15gal/min at 100 psi. Not sure if that is rates with water or what. I'm sure Juilo will chime in.

the pump can supply 1.8gpm at 60psi ,razor runs well over 100psi
an M10 nozzle flows 10gph (not per minute) at 100psi
higher pressure more alky , lower pressure less alky ,
if running more boost pump runs faster and pressure will be higher , if your not running much boost pump runs slower and pressure is less so less alky flows.

typical use is 1 ounce per second ...running a full minute you'd be going really fast and have covered alot of ground . at the track you're in it for less than 12 seconds and going well over 100 on stock turbo , with a larger turbo tuned you could see 120 ,with tubo and heads 130 , 140 ... speeds way too fast to be going with a 20yr old brick with drum brakes on the street .
and depending on your needs the system can have dual nozzles ..duals can be 2 m10s or m10 and m15 or if you need more 2 m15s so consumption will increase

Depends on size of nozzle and pressure being run. 30 PSI on an M1 vs 150 PSI on twin M15's.

Open hose flows way more.

So if you have pressure reading, you have boost reading.. you can then make the decision.

the pump can supply 1.8gpm at 60psi ,razor runs well over 100psi
an M10 nozzle flows 10gph (not per minute) at 100psi
higher pressure more alky , lower pressure less alky ,
if running more boost pump runs faster and pressure will be higher , if your not running much boost pump runs slower and pressure is less so less alky flows.

typical use is 1 ounce per second ...running a full minute you'd be going really fast and have covered alot of ground . at the track you're in it for less than 12 seconds and going well over 100 on stock turbo , with a larger turbo tuned you could see 120 ,with tubo and heads 130 , 140 ... speeds way too fast to be going with a 20yr old brick with drum brakes on the street .
and depending on your needs the system can have dual nozzles ..duals can be 2 m10s or m10 and m15 or if you need more 2 m15s so consumption will increase

That's what I meant, gph not gpm. Working nights, no sleep.

Thanks guys
my pump should be 80-120psi
it uses a progressive controller; so it should be ramping up voltage based on boost.
I'll be using a M8 equivalent nozzle

I was thinking about adding a flow switch, to detect when the flow stopped for whatever reason.
I guess it would be safe to monitor for 1gpm while running?
(So as long as 1gpm is flowing my LED light should stay on)

The flaw is you need to first figure out exactly how much is needed then implement your safety. Guessing you need 120 PSI or 60 PSI is guessing. Just becuase your pump can do 80-120 PSI doesnt mean that will be enough or too much.

The next issue is the flow switch, if your hose pops of the nozzle(develops a leak) then the flow switch will be really flowing and no injection is happening.

When doing unconventional thought processes.. unconventional situations pop up. I guess you dont own a Turbo Buick. And it always helps to point this out when on a foreign forum. My guess comes from your nozzle selection, and pump pressure.