How many females on Turbo Buick

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
Hey guys,
I know this isn't Match.com. And I'm not interested in "hooking up" But I am curious how many female Turbo Buick owners are out there. And I don't mean all you guys who bought Turbo Buicks for your wives. What I do mean is women who genuinely love Turbo Buicks and chose them for themselves. I'm actually having my girlfriend whom I love very much and is the most gorgeous woman in the world to me, type this for me as of this moment.

You see, sometimes when I'm looking at this screen late at night, she may wonder who it is I may be talking to. But she is the only one for me ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK my turn. So again all you ladies out there let us know who you are. And again know that I'm taken.:p

hey you told me you were single .

J/K There is a nice silver T with a lady driving around my area for years.

Lenny,

You could wear a dress and put all the make up on in the world and you wouldnt look close to anybody named Jenny.
A "Jenny" is a mule that's pretty much useless except for dog food.:p Look up GNGal and MsFastnasty, not to mention others. GNGal has been featured in Hot rod for the power tour and is honestly hot. MsFastnasty is also one that I would love to meet in person because she;s a really nice lady. There's 1 on here that even married another member and was heart broken when he was killed while working on a car. Don't remember her name but she seemed like a really cool lady.;)

A "Jenny" is a mule that's pretty much useless except for dog food.:p Look up GNGal and MsFastnasty, not to mention others. GNGal has been featured in Hot rod for the power tour and is honestly hot. MsFastnasty is also one that I would love to meet in person because she;s a really nice lady. There's 1 on here that even married another member and was heart broken when he was killed while working on a car. Don't remember her name but she seemed like a really cool lady.;)

I'm sorry to here about a member passing. This sort of tones down the fun a bit.

I always knew there was a few ladies out there. Iv'e met some through the years at the track and at shows. I'm not at all surprised that there aren't a lot though. Lets face it, our cars don't appeal to woman like "sports cars" do.

I just wonder why the few that may be on this forum don't post more questions. If they are anything like my girlfriend or her daughter then I guess I should know why....................I'ts because they already have all the damned answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

My guess is that there are fewer women on TB than half the number of GNX's that were made. :cry:

That being said, Charlie is slacking and needs to start doing some HARD recruiting. :facepalm: I'm sure if he would give them a ride in his car instead of riding them he could convert at least a couple women.

Also if he or anyone else can get a woman to by a TB for them that should count also.

After all who here would parse whether which muscle a woman is more in love with, the car or ? shouldn't matter as long as you end up with another TB.

Back in '98 I sweet talked my girlfriend into selling her BMW 325i in order to buy a GN. Good thing I married her lol.

Back in '98 I sweet talked my girlfriend into selling her BMW 325i in order to buy a GN. Good thing I married her lol.

That's funny. My x-girlfriend from way back only liked me because I wasn't into cars like her boyfriends before me. Then I bought my Buick and she realized how it changed my life. She hung in there for a little and then she left me!

That's OK. My girlfriend today is my XFI finger woman when I'm driving.:)

Joe, you drive that thing 200 miles where, to e-town?

Any relation to Lou, Dom and Rocco from Middle Village...?

Joe, you drive that thing 200 miles where, to e-town?

Any relation to Lou, Dom and Rocco from Middle Village...?

E-Town is, I think, only 80 miles away. I drove it 200 miles to Cecil County MD. It's also driven to Lebanon Valley NY. That's about 130 miles away. A long time ago I drove it to Georgia. It was raced and driven home to NY.

No, I'm not related to them. Don't know them either.

Also, I didn't know Bruce Jenner was a Turbo Buick owner! Now I have to sell my car!!!!!!:eek:

Hey Joey it's Jackie from Long Island.... How are ya man? Can't miss that engine shot! Hope all is well. Kiss the girlfriend for me. Must get together soon.

Hopefully I am not the only female around here, lol

Hey Joey it's Jackie from Long Island.... How are ya man? Can't miss that engine shot! Hope all is well. Kiss the girlfriend for me. Must get together soon.

Hopefully I am not the only female around here, lol

Hey Jackie!!!!

I knew you must be on here somewhere. How's everything? SO finally we actually got a girl to respond to this thread. You see this guys? There are a few out there.