how fast on stock ecm,maf

tta1240

CAMEL TOE
i am trying to keep my car as simple and ameture tuning freindly as possible.i got rid of my trans pro.and was wondering how fast a stock pcm,maf,tt chip have gone.i have a SD chip,and a power logger but may put the maf sensor on and use a TT 5.7 scan master till i learn more about tuning.i was wonder if anyone beside Grumpy have dipped into the 9s with stock stuff.

If you can dip below 10.50 with a stock MAF with a screen in it youre doing pretty damn good.

i am trying to keep my car as simple and ameture tuning freindly as possible.i got rid of my trans pro.and was wondering how fast a stock pcm,maf,tt chip have gone.i have a SD chip,and a power logger but may put the maf sensor on and use a TT 5.7 scan master till i learn more about tuning.i was wonder if anyone beside Grumpy have dipped into the 9s with stock stuff.

Did you mean stock ecm while using any MAF or a stock MAF? Stock ecm cars are well into the 9's but like Bison stated, not with a stock MAF.

For a guy that can't make a lawn mower run and is twice as dumb as he is ugly I'd say chances are slim to none but for you 9's shouldn't be a problem. :D

use what you have and see how fast it will take you... you need to learn your car and give it what it wants.

use what you have and see how fast it will take you... you need to learn your car and give it what it wants.
ya i do need to learn my car more for sure.when i took out my hacked up harness and replaced it i did not reinstall the trans pro,i thought a translator 3.5 maf and a tt chip would be easier to use.Dr Boost where you been i have not seen you post in awhile.

i ran 10's with the stock maf,stock ecm,5.6 tt chip,pump gas alky,no powerlogger.

I used to tune a car that ran 10.18 on stock ECM/MAF

Stock block/crank and rods too.