How fast do you think I'll be?

bigcap

Bought an 86 T Type and she's almost finished being completly redone. How do you think I'll do with her at the track? It's Atco btw.
I'm having it Dyno Tuned today and then she'll be ready so I don't even know the horses she's putting out yet.
Sorry I know these threads are silly but I've owned the car for months and since I've bought it's been in the shop being worked on.

TE44c Ball Bearing Turbo
Devils Own Alky Kit
Shift Recalibration Kit
3000 Stall Converter
Rebuilt Tranny
Eaton Posi Rear
60 LB Injectors
Cut Outs
LT1 Maf
Gen 2 Maf Trans
3 Inch Up Pipe
Turbo Tweak Alky chip
Rear Sway Bar
New Map Sensor
New TPS Sensor
3 inch Poston Down Pipe
Pypes Catback
Poston Headers Ceramic Coated
Dutweiler Neck Intercooler
Poly Urathane Body Bushings Kit
Rear Seat Brace Kit
Chrome Molly Fly Wheel
Frame Brace Kit
Hood Brace Kit
Front Connecting Brace Kit
High Performance Walbro Fuel Pump
Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade
Remote Oiling System Upgrade
Underdrive Pulley set
High Rev Springs
Chrome Molly Push Rods
High Rev Lifters
Gn 110t Cam
Accufab Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Fuel Rail Feed Line
H&R Parts Poly Motor Mounts
H&R Parts Poly Trans Mount
Mickey Thompson Drags
New Gas Tank
Upgraded Ignition and Coil Pack
Weld Rims
Scan Master
Aftermarket Gauges All Around

OH I forgot to add 70 MM Plenum and 70 MM Throttle Body.

And no this is about my millionth time with a TR just my first time with this car.

Thanks. Atco has always been good to me.

I forgot to add to my list the 70MM Plenum and 70 MM Throttle Body but they shouldn't make too much of a difference. I'm shooting for mid 11's and then I plan on upgrading the turbo and intercooler.

Since your running Devils injection, it'll prolly fail on ya, completly blowing your whole investment.

Should stick to the guy who knows insted of fancy name with a sticker in every kit

Since your running Devils injection, it'll prolly fail on ya, completly blowing your whole investment.

Should stick to the guy who knows insted of fancy name with a sticker in every kit

Wow thank you for your opinion. Good advice.:rolleyes:

Getting a great 1/4 mile depends on many factors..not just tossing a bunch of parts at something and saying Hey how fast will it go!? and if I had the best of everything, and was relying on a Meth injection system...I would go with a kit built :rolleyes:by a guy who knows. So you spent good hard earned money on great parts and you got cheap with your injection system...no biggie:rolleyes:

Glad to see its ready to roll and post times, honestly I hope you break into the 10's

You think I threw a bunch of parts together?? Bro because I bought a different version of a meth kit from a competitor certainly shouldn't bother anyone. No rational to be hostile.:confused:

Here's some pics. Just have to put the Mickey's on.

Attachments

• photo-21.jpg
    photo-21.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 153
  • photo-22.jpg
    photo-22.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 167
  • photo-23.jpg
    photo-23.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 159
The only information not there is the information needed.

Boost and timing. :confused:

How'd it do on the dyno.?

Should be high 11's around 24/25 psi. boost assuming no head work and running relatively stock rpm's.

Who knows maybe with that particular kit the pump won't have to be replaced every 3 years. :p

I hope you ported those Poston headers. ;)