How do you get the passendger side valve cover out?

Got the car apart and turbo out for maintenance. I have the valve cover loose but i cant get it out. Do i have to remove the AC/Alt bracket to do so? What a pain.

Thanks.

Passenger side valve cover, I loosen the black plastic conduit and pull it up a bit out of the way. You will have to wiggle the valve cover a bit, but it will come right out.

Thats the driver side you are talking about, this is the passenger side where the turbo is. The cover is loose now, i had to pry the oil feed line over the front of the cover. But the rear of the cover cant clear the internals because it hits the large HVAC heat shield in back.

oh ok, I dont know of any black plastic conduit on the passenger side. The reason i said before is because there is a wire loom (conduit) on the drivers side i had to move out of the way.

oh ok, I dont know of any black plastic conduit on the passenger side. The reason i said before is because there is a wire loom (conduit) on the drivers side i had to move out of the way.
If you would put a signature of what your car is he would know your talking about a hot air engine. See ya! John

Edit : I figured it out though not the way most would do it. I had the turbo out so i was able to jack up the downpipe with a floor jack. I have to remove all but one bolt from the AC/Alt supper bracket and turn it for clearance. I was able with a bit of trouble to get the cover out and back in. What a pain! Hope this may help others if you are doing the same.