• TE44--TE63

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Bigger than a TE63

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Bigger than a TE72

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
Stock, and probably faster than yours :D

When i had a te-44 it went best of 11.19 at 120 with lots of boost.

I really liked that turbo, spooled pretty good and gave it alot of top end..
BW

Just installed my TE63-1 this weekend with 75lbs injector and Accufab AFPR, now I am just waiting for my ECU and chip to arrive and then she'll be back on the streets .

Turbonetics Cheetah Stage 3 here, which is similar to a 44......but waiting for my GT6152s (4" inlet-2.5" outlet) to come in from Full Throttle. I guess you could say I'm doing a "mild" upgrade to Ol Gray... ;) :D

Just purchased a GT6152E. How much more power does the GT6152S make than mine? Would the converter have to be larger also?

PTE-44 w/.63 housing. Spools like mad. I've had that turbo on the car for about 7 years with not a single problem from it (knocks wood ;) ).

baller760 said:
Just purchased a GT6152E. How much more power does the GT6152S make than mine? Would the converter have to be larger also?

As far as power production, I have no idea. Both are supposed to be enough to run 10's, so can't be much difference. The S version has a 4" inlet and 2.5" outlet for a little more flow over the E version...at least that's what the Full Throttle description said. I'm going to go with a 3200 l/u convertor, just to keep it a more street-friendly car.

Onebadsix...........I almost went ahead and ordered the 6776, but since my car is a daily driver (literally), I decided to stick with the 6152. Didn't want to go with much bigger than a 3200 stall for everyday use.

Over 100k rounds on my stock turbo and I've got it cranked up to 21psi.
I'm planning on pulling the motor to go through it this winter, that's when
I'll upgrade to something bigger.