Houston/Conroe tuning help/idea's.

texasmr2

thumb08.jpg
thumb09.jpg
Hey all I ask this not for myself but for my Uncle Mike. He has been getting screwed trying to get the 318 Plymouth running properly in his '36 Plymouth so I thought I would ask for help.

His ride....

I've used Gear Jammin Classics down south of Houston for 2 cars and would recommend them.
They specialize mostly in GM & Ford cars & trucks so don't know if they would take on a Plymouth

He lives just south of Conroe 'proper', off I-45 and FM242, and he only need's/requires something local. Basically the timing is off a few degree's and the carb need's a gentle touch. Since I live on the west side of Houston I am unaware of his local choice's but as a car guy I gotta help as much as possible.

Thanks.

thumbP3.jpg
thumbP4.jpg
thumbP1.jpg
thumbP2.jpg
thumbP2.jpg
If it weren't for bad luck there would be no luck at all. After our short cruise the other day we woke up yesterday morning to a puddle of "Texas Tea". I have not seen the leak myself ( was coaching from the clean side ie not on the ground) but if memory serves it is a HG.

I'm trying to convince him that he should let me pull the drivetrain so I can freshen up all the seal's/gaskets.

Last edited: