Hotter than hell sale

Need to buy a f******* turbo this week, somebody buy this s***.

I got a really nice M***** F****** stock turbo for your bigfoot F****** A**.

I really shouldn't be say'n S*** about feet cuz I wear size 15 M***** F****** boat ski's myself. Sasquatch M***** F*****.

On a serious note, what kinda of POS turbo you looking to get into? New?or used like all your crappy S*** ? Hell, Why break the trend now and go for good s*** stick w/what works(for you).

LMFAO again

Flat

No junky s*** on the new setup. Getting a billet 6768 hpq that I'm gonna crank up to 30 f****** psi and kick some a**.

cuss.gif

have new mechanical VDO oil pressure and water pressure. I bought the m****** f******S not realizing they are mechanical and my new wiring harness has the wiring for electrical gauges included. The water temp has a sender included. 70 shipped for the pair, I paid 80 last week.

Cruise control vacuum module, with chrome bracket, for whoever f****** asked about it:
photo249.jpg

Excuse me sir....I ..I ..I wasn't the one who uhm asked about it but how much do you want for it if that other fellow doesn't get it?
You see I am trouble shooting my cruise control problems right now and I may need one if it turns out to be mine is bad. Please let me know. Thank you and as always, be blessed.

the 4" K&N setup is sold. the 3" pipe is still available.

35 shipped for the g** d*** cruise control thingy, worked good when I took it off in 1999, has been carefully stored in a tupperware ever since.

I was the d***** bag that asked for the cruise control.

I'll send you a PM with my f****** address.

Does that include the tupperware ?? F****** deal of the week right there.

Erik

I'll ship this s*** on Saturday morning.

50 bucks for the g** d*** gauges. You can't f****** beat that.