Hotter than hell sale

this is the Funniest f****** sale thread i have yet to see. Glad to see some people have a sense of humor.

cb6fe651.gif

WTF, instead of posting your bulls*** on here, why don't you get off your lazy a** and go diggin in your g** d*** garage or your piece of s*** toolbox and find some more useful f****** s*** that I'd be interested in buying... :eek: :wink: ;)

and yes, I think I as well as everyone above are probably going to H*** for all the m***** f****** s*** in this thread! :redface: see all you c***s*****s there (hopefully in our b****in' Buicks)! :cool:

Headers

Who do you gotta f*** to get a set of headers around here? That's what I'm f******g looking for. Phvrod:biggrin:

Phvrod

I tried but he acted liked he already sold the f****** headers. Plus he said he was getting f*****on the deal as it was so I didn't ask to lower the price to s****!him even more. I guess I'll keep on f****** looking? Thanks for the f***** link a**h***. :)

I tried but he acted liked he already sold the f****** headers. Plus he said he was getting f*****on the deal as it was so I didn't ask to lower the price to s****!him even more. I guess I'll keep on f****** looking? Thanks for the f***** link a**h***. :)

My pleasure f****** D***head. Good luck with your f****** search jacka*** ;)

See wtf you have created here sack your f****** self

Seems like ya got some s*** here what other f***in s*** ya got??? any maf pipes?? Thanks Mike

I have a m****** f******* 4 inch Mac pipe with k&n filter.

The g** d**** regulator is gone.

Well ***K wish wouldnt have been J****** Off and looked at the F****** thread earlier! I really could have used those piece of s*** plug wires, Well F*** me in the goat a** that really s**** a**

the piece of s*** plug wires are still available.

the regulator went to a local and the brake lines and tensioner are paid for.

Well f*** me running. I always miss the good s*** !!!

You wouldn't happen to have a g** d*** cruise control module, would ya?

Erik