Hotter than hell sale

sackracing

Staff member
It's hotter than two mice f****** in a wool sock.

New Gbodyparts stainless brake lines. Nice sh** right here. 83 shipped.

photo234.jpg

MSD 8.5 super conductors with new factory style seperators. Come in a set of six, f******** sweet. 51 shipped.

photo23.jpg

Adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Need some g** d*** polishing, includes space age rubber hose for boost transducing. Don't get caught without your fuel pressure being regulated. 51 shipped.

photo245.jpg

Good f******* tensioner and AC delete setup. 50 shipped for pair.

photo244.jpg

Good factory fuel injector harness, all clips still f****** work. 25 shipped.

photo24.jpg

Paypal is sackracing@gmail.com

Please go ahead and send the M***** F******** money to paypal, and post on here that you paid for the s*** so nobody else does.

Thanks

hey, I don't need any of your g** d*** parts, but I wanted to say thanks for the f***ing hilarious post of s*** you got here! :cool:

Your call. If you were already making a deal; don't let me stop it. Just let me know.

You were first u f******* J***A** I know your F****** w/me here. But again, I'll take the f****** tensioner if you only want the the f****** a/c delete.

Damn it, I feel like I need to take a shower now. I'm definitely gonna have to go to church today after this f****** s*** and repent. Thanks alot;)

40 shipped each for f******* regulator and the piece of s*** plug wires.

You were first u f******* J***A** I know your F****** w/me here. But again, I'll take the f****** tensioner if you only want the the f****** a/c delete.

Damn it, I feel like I need to take a shower now. I'm definitely gonna have to go to church today after this f****** s*** and repent. Thanks alot;)

I'm not f'n with anyone. I didn't need the delete either.