HOT ROD Power Tour 2010 IA to AL

So this years tour is starting in FL and ending in Detroit. Who's going?

I am thinking I may do part of it but I don't think I will make the loooong haul. I thought I might join up in AL then go the Nashville and then to Indy then I may make the somewhat long haul back to my house. :D

2011 Power Tour

No Power Tour for me next year. I am taking both of my cars to the BPG "T Party" in Hebron Ohio at National Trails Raceway at the end of July. Its a race and Show for Turbo T's and Turbo Trans Am's. The Buick is all GO and the TTA is all SHOW.....

RoyalT, you guys going again?

Whats upper.... dont know... thats a helluva drive to start in FL and drive to detroit.... i know i will make a few legs... dont know about longhauling... does your broham still live in Indy??? i will try and at least make the Midwest stops... i talked to Philthy and was debating on making the "T" party too..... but too little money and vacation to do everything.... keep me posted on your plans:cool:

aaron

My wife and I will be longhauling this year. She wants to break in her new ride, so the GN stays home. We plan to GTFO of detroit while it's still daylight on friday and start the trek home without the longhauler picture. We felt it was a waste of half a day when we did it in 08, but we were still sour from the previous day's events. Look for a pink challenger. :redface:

I will be going this year to at least two stops. located in southern indiana here. I will be easy to spot. Its a black grand national. :smile: