Hot chick and an 800HP VETTE

Ok calling BS.... what is she dating Donald Trump,what teenager has a Corvette,and one with a built motor ,and to top it off NOS.. Calling BS,but i would toss her one..:eek:

I had 3 cars my senior year. When you have a free roof over your head $340 a week is good money :biggrin:

You'd have to be gay to think she wasn't hot :D Maybe I've been married too long :)
I do remember that Vette at the Pinks All Out event
But this babe was in my living room New Years :D
ny2007-7.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the website JohnDeer :biggrin: :biggrin:

my oh my, what a butterface, is the paper bag sold separately?

You'd have to be gay to think she wasn't hot :D Maybe I've been married too long :)
I do remember that Vette at the Pinks All Out event
But this babe was in my living room New Years :D
ny2007-7.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the website JohnDeer :biggrin: :biggrin:

Looks like a P.J Party.

my oh my, what a butterface, is the paper bag sold separately?
ha, the pics of her ass not her face :D May not have a model face, but I'm sure she's alot less maintence than those calendar girls and she has a better ass and no plastic surgery :D You guys crack me up

Yep, PJ New Years Eve party

ha, the pics of her ass not her face :D May not have a model face, but I'm sure she's alot less maintence than those calendar girls and she has a better ass and no plastic surgery :D You guys crack me up

Yep, PJ New Years Eve party

as long as she wasnt passing gas,id hit it:D j.k,im married and my wife is very hot.but that lady looks like a cool person for sure,she looks better than last year...mine was matinence free,she knocked on the wrong door(jahova)and now shes normal...but my wife would never do that at any given time,some you mary,some you play with,some you do both:eek: